The Spirited Back Nine ...

Cesar R M

That as the geometry problems state is a given - but we all know WDW really does not want experienced dollars they want first timer dollars...
they had to budget the mats (10 cents is too much for extra letters for georgie) into some generic things. so Even if they're primarily targeted towards new comers. They still target older ones too.

Cesar R M

If Sony can do an animated movie, wouldn't that mean that Marvel could do a live action TV show?

I have to believe that there was more of a downside for Sony than what the articles so far have indicated, Sony would be smart to take the Paramount deal. That deal gave Paramount profitability with zero risk and gave them some breathing room to get their house in order.
If the movie is as good as the Hotel Transylvania one. I wouldn't mind at all. Just better plot and less clichés and it will be fine!

Mike S

Repentant Orc heard a rumor...
image.jpg

Just for WDW? If true (which I highly doubt) it means they're actually planning to use Marvel at some point. Also movies of course.

the.dreamfinder

View attachment 76168
Just for WDW? If true (which I highly doubt) it means they're actually planning to use Marvel at some point. Also movies of course.
For me, it's a reminder why they need someone from outside the company with vision who understands it's all about EXECUTION not IP. Buying back rights is a waste because the prices Fox/Sony/Universal will demand will be too high for the investment of $$$ to pay off at a reasonable rate. Better to let the Fox and Sony run the film properties into the ground so Marvel has improved leverage, as we heard last night http://badassdigest.com/2014/12/09/...-get-spider-man-in-captain-america-civil-war/. UNI runs MSI better than most of WDW nowadays so...

Mike S

WDW is the only resort with restrictions.
Yes I know Tokyo as well, but isn't that just with Spider-Man?
For me, it's a reminder why they need someone from outside the company with vision who understands it's all about EXECUTION not IP. Buying back rights is a waste because the prices Fox/Sony/Universal will demand will be too high for the investment of $$$ to pay off at a reasonable rate. Better to let the Fox and Sony run the film properties into the ground so Marvel has improved leverage, as we heard last night http://badassdigest.com/2014/12/09/...-get-spider-man-in-captain-america-civil-war/. UNI runs MSI better than most of WDW nowadays so...
Yeah the cost could be way too much. Plus, if Disney got the rights to Marvel and forced Universal to get rid of Spider-Man without making something great themselves......... Time to break out the torches and pitchforks.

Kman101

And it's not like they've really done much with Marvel yet anyway. Sure some meet and greets and Iron Man Experience which is basically Star Tours dressed as Iron Man.

Rteetz

Iger said in an interview today that he has ridden a prototype for the banshee attraction for avatar at AK. And he also said that they didn't really want to release the Star Wars teaser but felt they had to because of the fan base. When asked about Star Wars in the parks he said "why not? We bought the thing. We can do it."

RayTheFirefly

Iger said in an interview today that he has ridden a prototype for the banshee attraction for avatar at AK. And he also said that they didn't really want to release the Star Wars teaser but felt they had to because of the fan base. When asked about Star Wars in the parks he said "why not? We bought the thing. We can do it."
Link?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom