The Spirited Back Nine ...

FigmentJedi

Sony leak confirmed the rumors Marvel Studios and Sony had talks to bring Spidey where he belongs (MCU). Of course, talks broke down so now Sony is moving on with plans for an animated comedy and the rumored Aunt May film. I swear, they're just like Fox w/ FF- Sony won't be content until they've completely ruined all future commercial viability with this character.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-SEB-85444
The animated film being a project by the Cloudy/Lego Movie/Clone High guys at least sounds promising.

Rodan75

If Sony can do an animated movie, wouldn't that mean that Marvel could do a live action TV show?

I have to believe that there was more of a downside for Sony than what the articles so far have indicated, Sony would be smart to take the Paramount deal. That deal gave Paramount profitability with zero risk and gave them some breathing room to get their house in order.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Sony leak confirmed the rumors Marvel Studios and Sony had talks to bring Spidey where he belongs (MCU). Of course, talks broke down so now Sony is moving on with plans for an animated comedy and the rumored Aunt May film. I swear, they're just like Fox w/ FF- Sony won't be content until they've completely ruined all future commercial viability with this character.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-SEB-85444

Spidey where her belongs Hmmm - Perhaps flattened on Garfield's newspaper :) Just kidding could not resist!

suburbianj

seeing as this thread seems to go different tangents daily,thought id throw another one into the mix.... Here is the latest news on the new paramount theme park due to open in 2020,although people are sceptical it will happen due to the failings of the Spanish paramount park getting off the ground,I can tell you the London one is much further on with planning and has the backing of the UK government,if this does open in 2020,expect there to be a huge kick up the for Disneyland Paris due soon, anyways find the link below if anyone does want to take a peek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...raction-Captain-Kirk-fare-against-Daleks.html

MerlinTheGoat

Wasn't sure about Inside Out until now. I don't want to jump to conclusions but what i'm seeing I love! Looks like taking a year off from releasing a Pixar movie has done a lot of good for quality, the last 3 Pixar movies left me very underwhelmed but this looks like it may break that trend again. And yes indeed this does look like Cranium Command, very much so! :D So looking forward to this!

michmousefan

I think one of the reasons why the Christmas Party's are selling out most nights is because people are using that as their day at MK to save money. Esp because most people know that you can get in the park at 4 pm so you get 8 hours at MK and hey during 5 of those hours you will have shorter lines and no FP+. :)
Exactly -- that's what we did last week. I was able to get FPs for Jingle, BTM and SM, all before the 7pm cutoff. So we had a good 8+ hours in the MK for like $65. Not saying it wasn't busy, though. The MK was packed with people from Main Street to the back of the park. I don't think 7 Dwarfs was under 60 min the entire evening... except maybe very close to the end of the night.

But those cookies... have to be the blandest things imaginable. Like little flour pucks, they were.

michmousefan

You know, I had little interest in this film until I saw THIS trailer. Now I'm intrigued...
That segment with the look inside the three different heads was the basis of the storyboard treatment they showed at D23 last year. Looks absolutely great now, but the humor/story was clear even in the plain ol storyboards they shared. Feeling confident this one will be another success.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom