The Spirited Back Nine ...

Soarin' Over Pgh

I once came up with an entire Malthusian explanation for what happened to the Pride Lands at the end of The Lion King... So...

You're right, how ARE you still single? :inlove: Btw, I'd like to hear this theory... Message me if you don't wanna post here.

I'm guessing Photodave has gone into hiding now. There will be no avoiding spoilers (by his definition) from here on out!

Yeah, we'll go with that. A uh ...week long hiatus.

But for real y'all, spoiler tag that stuff please.

ProfSavage

LOL make a good wienie roaster..

any ways , some online are wondering if thats benedict cumberbatch in the film..
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mysterious-Hooded-Figure-in-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Trailer-Is-Benedict-Cumberbatch-466220.shtml

Oh for the love of - CUMBERBATCH ISNT IN EVERYTHING! ugh

it sounded like Adam Driver, who, you know, was already announced as in the cast and looks villainous.

Calling it: Max Von Sydow as a Sith Lord and Driver as his apprentice.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Oh for the love of - CUMBERBATCH ISNT IN EVERYTHING! ugh

it sounded like Adam Driver, who, you know, was already announced as in the cast and looks villainous.

Calling it: Max Von Sydow as a Sith Lord and Driver as his apprentice.
What if it's Luke? Didn't he turn dark for awhile? In the trailer it appeared the cloaked figure was breathing heavy and stumbling or was injured, right before he whips out the sabre. Could be Luke struggling?

ProfSavage

Probly. But who says Disney/JJ can't borrow a few ideas from the EU and blend them into a new story. Abrahams likes to throw subtle nods out there. It's not like it's a law that he couldn't do it.

True, but I don't think it was Mark Hamil. Then again, he is a very accomplished voice actor. As is Andy Serkis, who's also listed as part of the cast.

I am still sticking with the assumption it is Driver. I've sat through enough episodes of that ridiculous show Girls, waiting for Game of Thrones or True Detective to come on to assume its him... Based on his voice.

bhg469

True, but I don't think it was Mark Hamil. Then again, he is a very accomplished voice actor. As is Andy Serkis, who's also listed as part of the cast.

I am still sticking with the assumption it is Driver. I've sat through enough episodes of that ridiculous show Girls, waiting for Game of Thrones or True Detective to come on to assume its him... Based on his voice.
Girls is such garbage! I'm glad I didn't spoil star wars by association :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom