The Spirited Back Nine ...

Smiddimizer

That works too, But the Western's were about the battle between good and evil there was no mysticism like 'The Force' so I'll stick to the Swords and Sorcery

Fair enough. But apart from calling it a space opera, there's no way to single out Star Wars as anything really. It's swords and sorcery, it's western, it's WWII dogfights, it's Kurosawa, it's pulp fiction...it's everything and nothing, and that's why it's so good.

LOL make a good wienie roaster..

any ways , some online are wondering if thats benedict cumberbatch in the film..
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Myst...-Trailer-Is-Benedict-Cumberbatch-466220.shtml

I'm calling BS. Why would they need to hide Cumberbatch? Is he really so exciting? If he's playing Thrawn that would be a different story because it's such perfect casting....but nah. BS.

Goofyernmost

B3o5VkbCYAALPcU.jpg:large

It appears the the cold bothered her more then she thought! :cold::joyfull:

Kman101

If you're asking if he moved around yes he did. French Quarter was pretty nice. The room was great.

Love French Quarter. Stayed there twice back in 2007. Only gripe at the time was a key card issue. Oy that was a pain, but I love that resort. I feel like it gets forgotten about because of how many resorts WDW has.

RivieraJenn

Smiddimizer

Well, that's it, I'm buying my tickets now. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan--it's just a like-it-in-passing sort of thing for me--but Cumberbatch on the other hand... If true, this will make being drug to the midnight showing by my husband MUCH more enjoyable! ;)

It sounds like maybe you should call the cops...(or the grammar police) ;)

Cesar R M

Fair enough. But apart from calling it a space opera, there's no way to single out Star Wars as anything really. It's swords and sorcery, it's western, it's WWII dogfights, it's Kurosawa, it's pulp fiction...it's everything and nothing, and that's why it's so good.

I'm calling BS. Why would they need to hide Cumberbatch? Is he really so exciting? If he's playing Thrawn that would be a different story because it's such perfect casting....but nah. BS.
I honestly do not understand the crazeh for Cucumberbatch.
He is everywhere lately.
Some people inflate him to levels not seen since Marlon Brando.

Smiddimizer

I honestly do not understand the crazeh for Cucumberbatch.
He is everywhere lately.
Some people inflate him to levels not seen since Marlon Brando.

He's very good, I'm eager to see what he does with such an extremely dark character as Alan Turing (if you don't know the story, DON'T look it up)...and like Lee mentioned you can't beat Sherlock.

I just don't understand the point of surprising us with him, when the cast has been known for months. Seems like sort of an empty reveal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom