The Sorcerer's Hat at MGM Studios! ºoº

Well i am all for the glass ball thing.

What is behind the 100 yom sign. is it just nothing. i think if i remember right there was other characters around there. so i think it would be a great thing to have a sorcerer mickey there. I know there is another place in the park with that but under the hat would be a great place. anybody else thing this is a good idea.

Imagineer Jer

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
:lol: Why didn't I know that.

I can't wait for the Giant Glass Ball Around Cindy's Castle with Magic Kingdom across the top.

Hey!
If you guyz really just want to mess around and joke about stuff that has nothing to do with what i posted, then please make your own thread, and call it " stupid". Other wise I was just looking for a maybe a ture answer to my question.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Imagineer Jer
Hey!
If you guyz really just want to mess around and joke about stuff that has nothing to do with what i posted, then please make your own thread, and call it " stupid". Other wise I was just looking for a maybe a ture answer to my question.

Lighten up :rolleyes: It's everyones thread, and you need to learn to have a Sense of humor, I have been participating just as much as everyone else, and I still haven't heard an official answer yet on the 100 YoM part. And it did have to do with what you posted obviously.

wild01ride

Hey- good work on the snow globe MK!

It'll be a REAL feat when they put a glass ball around all of AK and then put a wand and Animal Kingdom on top of that!!!

imagineer boy

The hat looks neat, but it blocks the veiw of The Great Movie Ride. I think it would be better off in the place where the shrubs form a Mickey face in the outside of the park enterance.

SirNim

Originally posted by happy snapper
I was just wondering, what do you call those little goblin type creatures that are part of Norwegian myth?
Trolls...
*giggles*:lookaroun :animwink: ;) :D :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by DogsRule!
Well, there are three obvious replacement signs, and I don't know which they will pick:
1) Disney-MGM Studios
2) Disney Studios
3) Walt Disney Studios

I would expect the new sign to be up certainly by Easter. Disney was smart with this one--they put it on the ground, so it's easier to replace than the Epcot Wand, 240 feet in the air...
How about "SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY HERE!" I mean, that's the gist of it all anyway. :p :hammer:

BalooChicago

The hat appears to have been built of durable materials, and would be practically impossible to move in one piece. It stays, and I say good - MGM needed a landmark.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Thread Drift Alert!!

I love your avatar!? It looks like it's saying that Figment loves Mickey! :lol: :p :D
P.S. that was to Sir Nimajneb... I am a little sleeeeeepy right now. :hammer:

RPMdfw

Originally posted by happy snapper
I was just wondering, what do you call those little goblin type creatures that are part of Norwegian myth?

Hey!
I was just wondering that too! I'll bet they think MaElStRoM RoCks! Maybe that's what they'll put on the new sign under that hat.

:lol: :hammer: :lol:

jmarc63

Originally posted by imagineer boy
The hat looks neat, but it blocks the veiw of The Great Movie Ride. I think it would be better off in the place where the shrubs form a Mickey face in the outside of the park enterance.

The location was deliberate since the common rumor on the site is that TGMR may be changed drastically or removed totally at some point in the near future

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Imagineer Jer
Hey!

hey! you don't own these forums... tough

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by BalooChicago
The hat appears to have been built of durable materials, and would be practically impossible to move in one piece. It stays, and I say good - MGM needed a landmark.

I thought that the Earful Tower was a good symbol for MGM...

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
I thought that the Earful Tower was a good symbol for MGM...

Sadly, it was very tough to see the Earfel Tower, as it was built in the back of the park, really only visible from the Studios Backlot Tour. Park icons need to be visible from the park entrance and symbolic of the park.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by DogsRule!
Sadly, it was very tough to see the Earfel Tower, as it was built in the back of the park, really only visible from the Studios Backlot Tour. Park icons need to be visible from the park entrance and symbolic of the park.

While I hear you, I personally am not at all sure what the hat has to do with anything at MGM - just sounds like an eyesore to me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom