The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

NOT AGAIN!!!
1722914541518.png

AceAstro

Anything to distract me from d23 dread lol. At least our hopes aren’t up for figment this year.

Moving in to the Hype Thread, Disney killed so much good will/ blind optimism/ hope/ etc after the disaster of the last D23 Experience Panel, they need to actually announce things this weekend or they could be in serious trouble.

I really don’t have that much hope / belief in them to actually announce (and build) announced things but you never know 🤣

cdunlap

Moving in to the Hype Thread, Disney killed so much good will/ blind optimism/ hope/ etc after the disaster of the last D23 Experience Panel, they need to actually announce things this weekend or they could be in serious trouble.

I really don’t have that much hope / belief in them to actually announce (and build) announced things but you never know 🤣
I just hope we get more details on the Tropical Americas at DAK!

Sneaky

I for one have my chains ready to attach to the Carnotaurus and a one way flight booked straight to Dinoland
Dinosaur should’ve remained. SAVE OUR WEIRD CULT CLASSIC WDW EXCLUSIVE RIDES.
We’ve lost GMR, DINOSAUR, and OG bears. Whats next?

Sneaky

Yknow, my biggest pipe dream is that someday some defunct original park characters come back in some form somehow. Specifically for me the XS TECH gang and setting/story. I feel so much more could be done with them in an attraction, ground up or retheme.
Buzzy would be cool too ig
Anyone else have some theme park pipe dreams?

Sneaky

Omg for real!!
If we really lose Dinoland I will be absolutely crushed.
Dinoland as it is was always doomed, but I wish their was a way for DINOSAUR and encanto to coexist. I still think it is possible, but Indy will be a bigger draw unfortunately. Will sorely miss the ride. How come mission space lives but not DINOSAUR?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
For D23 I’m hopeful we get more info on Test Track 3.0 and maybe some optimism about the future of the Peoplemover at Disneyland.

And it’s being called “Horizons.”
Like,…. PLEASE give me something.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Dinoland as it is was always doomed, but I wish there was a way for DINOSAUR and encanto to coexist. I still think it is possible, but Indy will be a bigger draw unfortunately. Will sorely miss the ride. How come mission space lives but not DINOSAUR?
I actually love Mission Space but just wish it didn’t have to come at the expense of the greatest theme park attraction to ever exist (with the possible exception of Haunted Mansion).

Sneaky

For D23 I’m hopeful we get more info on Test Track 3.0 and maybe some optimism about the future of the Peoplemover at Disneyland.

And it’s being called “Horizons.”
Like,…. PLEASE give me something.
For d23 I’m hoping for any update on villains at all, and for the nightime parade to be true. Figment isn’t happening this time but you never know. And there always is the foolish hope muppet movie ride gets revived.

Sneaky

I actually love Mission Space but just wish it didn’t have to come at the expense of the greatest theme park attraction to ever exist (with the possible exception of Haunted Mansion).
I’ll say it now and say it again. FIGMENT 1.0 and HORIZONS should’ve been apart of the Epcot survivors club with SSE and LWTL. Those four with rides like GOTG and test track and soaring would’ve been a PERFECT balance.

PerGron

My not gonna happen wish for D23 is that with tropical Americas we get an animal trail. Do the same as the other trails with 5-6 exhibits and an aviary and it’d be perfect.

Jaguar as the big draw, capybara/tapir mixed exhibit, spectacles bear to get a bear at the parks, maned wolf because they’re cool, then a monkey or two and the birds. Perfect roster

PerGron

My realistic predictions however are:

-A new up charge to use the monorail. It’s too popular to remain free

-Disney Cruise line is now buying the country of Haiti and calling it “Castaway Cay 2”

-Avengers e ticket at Disneyland is coming guys I promise

-Water parks are now counted as actual parks so Disney has 6 parks guys, still double uni’s

-Disney Quest building Will become a high end shopping mall within the high end shopping mall

-Carousel of progress is now a DVC lounge

-Tiki Room under newer management

-The magical express is back! :)

Sneaky

Speaking of retheming things, stitch anyone? It’s such a specific and small space what else could even go in there? Do we gut it, use the same the theatre setup, or do we just call it a loss and bring back alien encounter?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom