The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Sorry to interrupt our D23 speculation. I have some sad personal news which I need to share. I just got back from the vet. It looks like my 20-year-old cat Chief is nearing the end of his life. He’s back at home now, but he’s in constant quality-of-life monitoring. It’s possible that I’ll need to decide on euthanasia later this week.
A decision like that is very hard to make, I truly am sorry to hear that.

AceAstro

Sorry to interrupt our D23 speculation. I have some sad personal news which I need to share. I just got back from the vet. It looks like my 20-year-old cat Chief is nearing the end of his life. He’s back at home now, but he’s in constant quality-of-life monitoring. It’s possible that I’ll need to decide on euthanasia later this week.
Sorry to hear about that, it’s never easy news when having to make that decision :(

cdunlap

My condolences

Mr. Sullivan

Thank you everyone for your sympathy. It’s truly helpful.
I’m sorry you’re having to go through this, friend. It’s never easy. Just know that if you have to make that decision, there truly is no greater showing of selflessness and love than to allow your beloved companion the dignity and peace that comes with it. I’ve no doubt you provided them with a wonderful life that has left them knowing nothing but love and happiness. You have made their life a dream.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I know what that feels like and I’m so, so sorry you’re going through that now. 💔💔
I’m here for you if you need someone.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Speaking of retheming things, stitch anyone? It’s such a specific and small space what else could even go in there? Do we gut it, use the same the theatre setup, or do we just call it a loss and bring back alien encounter?
Keep this in mind for this fall no particular reason

Sneaky

Also question for y’all
Would you rather:
Bring back any three defunct attractions of your choice (best case scenario so they would not impact what replaced them if you wish)
OR
revive three unbuilt attractions (fire mountain, muppet movie ride, beastly kingdomme, door coaster, ect) in wdw, anywhere you wish.

My prediction for D23 is only one thing that gets announced will actually start construction in the next ten years
And even then it’ll get severely budget cut and will take Disney 8 years to build it 😂. It’ll probably be 2045 by the time that avengers e ticket ride is finally finished being built here at California adventure

AceAstro

The fact that the only way to watch the Parks panel this year, will be after the panel has happened and it’s exclusively in Fortnite, might be the funniest thing ever in this community

IMG_3122.jpeg

They cut out the successful D23 livestream they had last time, made the panel start at 10pm EST, and said nobody is allowed to live stream or record in the event. But now you can watch it in Fortnite starting at 11:30pm that night 🤣

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
The fact that the only way to watch the Parks panel this year, will be after the panel has happened and it’s exclusively in Fortnite, might be the funniest thing ever in this community

View attachment 807357
They cut out the successful D23 livestream they had last time, made the panel start at 10pm EST, and said nobody is allowed to live stream or record in the event. But now you can watch it in Fortnite starting at 11:30pm that night 🤣
Oh come on, this is getting so ridiculous it’s not even funny.

Outbound

You’re right, it’s hilarious 🤣 I love Fortnite, so it’s fine for me but to be so out of touch that you remove any other way to watch the parks panel, EXCEPT for a delayed Fortnite stream is so incredible out of touch for Disney that I don’t get the decision making
Also isn’t Fortnite old by this point? It’s been like 8 years, I guess it’s still popular with kids?

Remember when Palpatine's dead speak that everyone referenced in Star Wars 9 could only be watched in Fortnite??

cdunlap

View attachment 807357
This can’t be real!

cdunlap

My Spanish teacher accidentally called me Esteban today because she was calling my name, but also reading off the list of Spanish names in the textbook she pulled up on the board. That’s not even close to my name. My nickname in that class is now Esteban due to that mistake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom