The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

Chaos Cat

The fact that the only way to watch the Parks panel this year, will be after the panel has happened and it’s exclusively in Fortnite, might be the funniest thing ever in this community

View attachment 807357
They cut out the successful D23 livestream they had last time, made the panel start at 10pm EST, and said nobody is allowed to live stream or record in the event. But now you can watch it in Fortnite starting at 11:30pm that night 🤣
...I didn't know my expectations could go lower, but here we are.

Like, is this panel going to like that one with all the Target tie-ins where a good chunk of the panel's going to Fortnite announcements? Because this is absolutely not the time to skimp out on theme park announcements.

Outbound

Like, is this panel going to like that one with all the Target tie-ins where a good chunk of the panel's going to Fortnite announcements? Because this is absolutely not the time to skimp out on theme park announcements.
How funny if they
  • Bring back Horizons
  • Maelstrom replaces Frozen
  • Avengers Campus is replaced by Discovery Bay
  • Soarin goes back to California
  • Muppets gets actual studio content
  • Dreamfinder comes back
  • Fire Mountain happens
  • Galactic Starcruiser reopens but it’s affordable
  • Genie+ is cancelled
  • Fixed the yeti
All announced to Fortnite!

PerGron

The fact that the only way to watch the Parks panel this year, will be after the panel has happened and it’s exclusively in Fortnite, might be the funniest thing ever in this community

View attachment 807357
They cut out the successful D23 livestream they had last time, made the panel start at 10pm EST, and said nobody is allowed to live stream or record in the event. But now you can watch it in Fortnite starting at 11:30pm that night 🤣
The Venn diagram between theme park fans and Fortnite players is two almost distinct and separate circles so this may be their absolute dumbest idea ever.

I wanted to watch the panel this year but I’m not installing f’ing Fortnite to do it. Time for Disney to just disband and die in a hole honestly, this is so stupid and I’m so pis*ed

AceAstro

The Venn diagram between theme park fans and Fortnite players is two almost distinct and separate circles so this may be their absolute dumbest idea ever.

I wanted to watch the panel this year but I’m not installing f’ing Fortnite to do it. Time for Disney to just disband and die in a hole honestly, this is so stupid and I’m so pis*ed
Luckily Disney and Fortnite have since updated the announcement. The regular parks panel has NO stream. We can not watch it in any way. After the regular Parks Panel, there is a special 30 minute panel for Disney x Fortnite, exclusively in Fortnite. So that part at least makes sense that you can learn about Fortnite in Fortnite, but the complete lack of the parks panel stream is insane.

JokersWild

Luckily Disney and Fortnite have since updated the announcement. The regular parks panel has NO stream. We can not watch it in any way. After the regular Parks Panel, there is a special 30 minute panel for Disney x Fortnite, exclusively in Fortnite. So that part at least makes sense that you can learn about Fortnite in Fortnite, but the complete lack of the parks panel stream is insane.
Oh thank God for that! That would have been ridiculous if we had to go to Fortnite to watch it. Now it’s hidden completely, where is belongs.

Chaos Cat

Me to Disney:
FubD-2nWAAAUHTO

Like, at least with Fortnite thing, someone could easily just record their "gameplay" and upload on Youtube. Now, unless you are Cast or at least know Cast, you screwed.

MonorailRed

Applebees
That’s a lot of empty green space for the cost of someone to contract/build the model…. And keep it that way the whole weekend.

A19ED2A5-8557-4D44-8978-1CB5C5991364.jpeg

Then again Fortnite wasn’t on my bingo card in this capacity either… :cyclops:

PerGron

On the Fortnite end, that makes sense and is all fine and good.

In the parks panel thing, that’s even better. I can’t wait to not hear Josh D’Amaro tell the fans how much he and Disney love the fans while actively blocking the fans from viewing their programming!

TheOriginalTiki

My Spanish teacher accidentally called me Esteban today because she was calling my name, but also reading off the list of Spanish names in the textbook she pulled up on the board. That’s not even close to my name. My nickname in that class is now Esteban due to that mistake.

Earlie the Pearlie

Tonight I was reminded of why Boo to You is probably my favorite parade. The Country Bears, Hitchhiking Ghosts, Cruella DeVil, and Wreck It Ralph, all in one parade! And it is gosh darn fantastic.

Chaos Cat

I was today years old when I learned they were doing a third Tron movie, starring Jared Leto, of all people.

Inb4 it comes out he almost ran people over with a motorcycle to "get in character."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom