The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
RANDOM;

Does anyone else listen to Spiritbox?
They’ve become my favorite band over the last couple of years, and somehow every time I listen to them I love them more and more. To the point that I keep one of my basses tuned to drop F# just to play along to their songs.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
RANDOM;

Does anyone else listen to Spiritbox?
They’ve become my favorite band over the last couple of years, and somehow every time I listen to them I love them more and more. To the point that I keep one of my basses tuned to drop F# just to play along to their songs.
I'll have to listen to them - I hadn't heard of them

cdunlap

Looks good!
Thanks for the kind words about a concept that came to me in a dream. That dream was probably influenced by me seeing Mamma Mia! on stage before I had the dream and the real-world fact that Europa Park recently redesigned Eurosat, a coaster located in the knockoff Spaceship Earth in their French area, from a ride about the Moulin Rouge to a ride based on ALW’s Phantom Of The Opera.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I'll have to listen to them - I hadn't heard of them
How much of a metal fan are you?
If not so much, check out their songs “Jaded”, “Blessed Be”, “Secret Garden”, and “Halcyon.”

If you have a stronger palette for heavy music, my favorite songs by them are “Cellar Door”, “Angel Eyes”, and “Holy Roller”

D Hulk

Better go on it soon then we are also tearing that one down :angelic:
I didn't want to reveal our Energylandia plans so soon, but you've forced my hand...

We're purchasing and relocating the following: Wild Fire, Ride to Happiness, X2, Iron Gwazi, Velocicoaster, I-305, Fury 325, El Toro, Kingda Ka, F.L.Y., Taron, Top Thrill 2 only it works this time, Lightning Rod, Eejanaika, Formula Rossa, Takabisha, Do Dodonpa, Hagrid's Magic Creatures Et Cetera, plus roughly 5 or 6 Wacky Worms.

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
I didn't want to reveal our Energylandia plans so soon, but you've forced my hand...

We're purchasing and relocating the following: Wild Fire, Ride to Happiness, X2, Iron Gwazi, Velocicoaster, I-305, Fury 325, El Toro, Kingda Ka, F.L.Y., Taron, Top Thrill 2 only it works this time, Lightning Rod, Eejanaika, Formula Rossa, Takabisha, Do Dodonpa, Hagrid's Magic Creatures Et Cetera, plus roughly 5 or 6 Wacky Worms.
He forgot Railblazer, but I can verify that that is our plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom