The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Suchomimus

Well, the park is still in development. There's plenty of time to change the name
I was going to comment on that to Pi; just didn’t know how to word it the way I wanted it to.
I mean, when Animal Kingdom was first announced back in 1995, it was referred to as Disney's Wild Animal Kingdom.
And Universal’s second gate wasn’t even called Islands of Adventure and was supposed to be about cartoons.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Well, the park is still in development. There's plenty of time to change the name. I mean, when Animal Kingdom was first announced back in 1995, it was referred to as Disney's Wild Animal Kingdom.
I was going to comment on that to Pi; just didn’t know how to word it the way I wanted it to.

And Universal’s second gate wasn’t even called Islands of Adventure and was supposed to be about cartoons.
True! But this name was announced when the park is supposed to be open in about 2 years (at least that's the last I heard from insiders) and is already starting construction. Plans should, in theory, be more finalized by this point. But there's always hope the name will still be tweaked

winstongator

Khan Academy just added an Imagineering in a Box course created by Imagineers. I figure it’d be a decent resource.

I just watched the intro video. I don't have 2 hrs right now to start the first lesson, but am psyched for it. Searched imagineering box Khan and your comment is first! How much of it have you done?

mickeyfan5534

tenor.gif

The site works on my computer once more! No more mobile nonsense!

spacemt354

Chili's
I noticed there's no discussion thread for OLS so I'll just put this here
I'm really excited about the direction I'm taking my channel in the very near future, especially with some long needed focus on the parks side of things with shows focused on extinct Universal attractions as well a show in the grand style of "Podcast: The Ride" talking about nothing but queues and pre-shows, appropriately titled "Queue the Podcast!". One of the big advantages of this post-Hangouts apocalpytic timeline I'm finding myself in is that I actually have an excuse to focus on editing for a change. I'd love to start things up around here and help out in anyway I can to drum up momentum for what ya'll are working on. Obviously I kind of dropped the ball when it came to podcasting the last bit of SA, and I want to make up for that.
I still remember the podcasts you guys used to do back in early 2015 -- the podcasts especially for TSI were one of the things that got me into this area of the forum.

For a little throwback Thursday (Tuesday)!

TheOriginalTiki

Just going to drop this here. Would love to get some feedback on it. It's the very first fully edited and produced podcast we've ever done on the channel. The loss of Hangouts might have been the best thing that's ever happened to us as it's forced us to stop sailing on auto-pilot and start putting some real work into the production values.

This is the pilot episode for a little series I like to call "Queue the Podcast", inspired by* Podcast: The Ride. Each episode of Queue the Podcast Sandy Claws and I will be covering a different queue/pre-show in the theme park industry, from juggernauts such as Indiana Jones and Flight of Passage to more understated ones such as the Fantasyland dark rides at Disneyland. We'll be taking a razor focused look into what makes these queues and pre-shows work and how they're such an integral part of the overall attraction experience.

*ripped off from ;)

spacemt354

Chili's
Just going to drop this here. Would love to get some feedback on it. It's the very first fully edited and produced podcast we've ever done on the channel. The loss of Hangouts might have been the best thing that's ever happened to us as it's forced us to stop sailing on auto-pilot and start putting some real work into the production values.

This is the pilot episode for a little series I like to call "Queue the Podcast", inspired by* Podcast: The Ride. Each episode of Queue the Podcast Sandy Claws and I will be covering a different queue/pre-show in the theme park industry, from juggernauts such as Indiana Jones and Flight of Passage to more understated ones such as the Fantasyland dark rides at Disneyland. We'll be taking a razor focused look into what makes these queues and pre-shows work and how they're such an integral part of the overall attraction experience.

*ripped off from ;)

I think the edited content will do wonders for your channel! It also makes the videos more concise which in the long run which I think is a good thing!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

*ripped off from ;)

I know my next podcast to listen to while driving to work! Can't wait to check it out!

Largely refining Enchanted Empire, a very different, hopefully very new take on one of my favorite television shows, and a new idea that's just been brewing in my mind for a lot longer than I initially thought it was.

Excited to see what you come up with!

TheOriginalTiki

The animated films of Walt's era need more of a spotlight compared to their more contemporary counterparts. If you're sick of hearing about the Renaissance and want to learn about some true game-changing artistry, crack open the first episode of Walt's Vault as begin the first leg on our journey towards covering each and every animated film of Walt Disney's career in chronological order.

As always, any feedback is very much appreciated :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom