The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Matt7187

Yeah. Ive only seen Duffy. At DCA he met on the bridge to Paradise Pier and at EP he meets just to the left as you walk towards Mexico.
I know duffy is huge in the international parks, but is he big in the US? I always see Duffy dolls/ears/pins in the stores, but never with actual guests.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I know duffy is huge in the international parks, but is he big in the US? I always see Duffy dolls/ears/pins in the stores, but never with actual guests.
Not at all. He regularly meets at Epcot though. I know I've seen him at DCA, but I haven't been there enough to confirm he's a regular meet and greet there (though I suspect he is).

Matt7187

Not at all. He regularly meets at Epcot though. I know I've seen him at DCA, but I haven't been there enough to confirm he's a regular meet and greet there (though I suspect he is).
I honestly haven't seen him for probably like 2 years, but I haven't exactly been looking for Duffy either.

brb1006

I honestly haven't seen him for probably like 2 years, but I haven't exactly been looking for Duffy either.
He's regular but not that many people notice. Because I remember meeting him at Epcot when you heading towards the Mexico Pavilion. There's an area telling you where you can meet him.

Matt7187

Team Goofy: AWESOME logo! I thought this had a really good flow to it. Absolute winner in terms of design on the posters and how they flowed through the post. It might not have been a site, but it was sure as heck visually pleasing to look at. Probably my favorite commercial of the bunch as well. Great job of spreading your efforts across a lot of different avenues. Will your project end up as the "Mario" and be the one with the best overall stats. :p;)
Well, in the cast assessment video you did say I was like Mario, so...

:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom