The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
That's true, but at least for me Frozen got a cheap laugh from Olaf where I didn't laugh once in Brave
Brave didn't get too many laughs from me (neither did Olaf though), but it got a few sniffles. You also are not (yet) a parent of a daughter. Having a little girl will kick you in the nards, man...I tell you what.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Me=David Walliams
Mr. Yensid is a sex bomb?

Donald_Trump_Chump

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Pixar should have asked Loreena McKinnitt to do Brave:

And Albannach

(could you imagine an opening with Albannach as a tour of the highlands? MY GOD that would have been impressive)

DinoInstitute

Challenge 2 - Critiques

Team Donald
- Project Manager @englanddg, @IDInstitute, and @DSquared

Awesome video logo! Perfect for Donald! First, if they continue to follow precedent, there won't be a D23 Expo in 2020. They are every two years, so mark your calendar for August 2021. Your logo is similar in idea to o few others, but different and simple...I like it. The slogan is a little plain..."50 Years of Memories" is good, but the posters' "50 Years of...___" seems kind of easy to come up with. That said, the poster looked good with the Mary Blair and then artful styles. Some supports under Spaceship Earth would help though. The new offerings you describe seem like great opportunities to lure in the guests for the celebration. (BTW, can I get a ticket book?...lol) The commercial was good, was pretty good, though the first half seemed like just a rip of the grand opening with the main entrance background loop (yeah, I know it!), and the second half was kind of choppy and a tad unprofessional-looking. Your testimonial is from a well-known, respected member, but it doesn't seem too supportive of your concept, but he did want to sign up, so it passes! Overall, good job this week.
Thanks for the review!
As far as the video goes, you probably know I was having a bit of trouble with that...I guess to make it look more professional I need to get a better software! (I have a complicated relationship with Movie Maker after this challenge :p)

DSquared

@jdmdisney99 question about the amendment, what's the motivation of the pm to try to make his team win if there is a chance that the winning pm doesn't get immunity.. That just tells pms to try hard enough to not be the worst, but try no harder then that.. Just something to thing about.
Well if we all give little effort, there will still be a loser, so we all have to compete hard because we don't know what the other teams are doing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom