The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Voxel

President of Progress City
Words can not express how estatic I am right now
image.jpg

Voxel

@englanddg someone's ad campaign should be the "Dark Side of Disney" it is features a ride of all the bad things to Happen at Disney World

i.e.
Animatronic of John Lennon Signing the Papers to legal dissolve the Beatles at the Poly.
Richard Nixon giving his I'm not a Crock Speech in the Contemporary.

Could be fun.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
@englanddg someone's ad campaign should be the "Dark Side of Disney" it is features a ride of all the bad things to Happen at Disney World

i.e.
Animatronic of John Lennon Signing the Papers to legal dissolve the Beatles at the Poly.
Richard Nixon giving his I'm not a Crock Speech in the Contemporary.

Could be fun.
That would be amusing.

The best "something went wrong" Disney story I think I've ever heard involved hydraulic fluid they used for the cylinders being red, and one day during an early demo of the show, one of the cables came loose and a big red blot slowly appeared on his chest in front of the whole crowd.

Voxel

That would be amusing.

The best "something went wrong" Disney story I think I've ever heard involved hydraulic fluid they used for the cylinders being red, and one day during an early demo of the show, one of the cables came loose and a big red blot slowly appeared on his chest in front of the whole crowd.
Hahaha, you mean Lincoln.. :D Supposedly someone at the demo made the comment, you shot Lincoln.

Voxel

Roaring Rapids looks amazing, but lol at frozen singalong. There does seem to be an over abundance of shows though. I'm assuming it is a cultural thing?
Very possible.. They do love their shows and don't mind sitting and watching them where we get annoyed by it.. Big thing about the Lion King Theatre is that it will be the first time the show has been done in Mandarin.

Voxel

I'm listening to a Disney Melody and I decided I want to get to know my Fellow Imagineers. So please.. Post your Favorite (Traditional not pixar) Animated Disney Song:

Don't know why, but I have always loved this song.

tcool

I'm listening to a Disney Melody and I decided I want to get to know my Fellow Imagineers. So please.. Post your Favorite (Traditional not pixar) Animated Disney Song:

Don't know why, but I have always loved this song.

I really like I Won't Say I'm in Love highlight of Hercules for me. My favorite Disney song from an Animated film would be Once Upon a Dream no particular reason, but I just really like this song.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom