The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm jealous. MY Ipad 2 is showing it's age.. Should make Disneyland Interesting.
Just a 16 Gig Slate Grey. My iPad 2 is actually busted (bent frame, keeps the volume key depressed).

I'm going to try and bend it back and I'll give it to my kid and we can start using that to Facetime instead of her iTouch.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Just a 16 Gig Slate Grey. My iPad 2 is actually busted (bent frame, keeps the volume key depressed).

I'm going to try and bend it back and I'll give it to my kid and we can start using that to Facetime instead of her iTouch.
Shouldn't be too hard.. I just feel like taht week in August is gonna be the death on my Chance winning.. I plan on being mostly tech free.

Matt7187

I'm listening to a Disney Melody and I decided I want to get to know my Fellow Imagineers. So please.. Post your Favorite (Traditional not pixar) Animated Disney Song:

Don't know why, but I have always loved this song.

Pretty much the entire Lion King soundtrack, but I'll try and pick something non Lion King later, a sleeper

Sam Magic

^
If you don't have a keyboard for it yet and want one I would recommend the Zagg Laptop Keyboard. Used that for my trip to Europe and it was a joy.

brb1006

Duffy is extremely popular overseas...Hong Kong Disney fans love him (which includes a lot of Aussies).
I'm surprised Duffy's friends weren't sent seen at Walt Disney World yet. Since his girlfriend and his cat friend are found in other parks besides Disneyland and WDW.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm surprised Duffy's friends weren't sent seen at Walt Disney World yet. Since his girlfriend and his cat friend are found in other parks besides Disneyland and WDW.
Yeah. Ive only seen Duffy. At DCA he met on the bridge to Paradise Pier and at EP he meets just to the left as you walk towards Mexico.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom