The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
I was at the celebrity softball game last year. I'm not much of an MLB fan so for me it was more fun than the All-Star game would have been. :p

(Also saw the futures game, got Kris Bryant's autograph.)
Nice!

I wish they wouldn't have home field advantage be decided by the all star game.

I mean who on the phillies is going to care who has home field advantage in game 7? :p

DinoInstitute

I've been starving to play one of these games for months now. @jdmdisney99, Is there any way I can be squeezed into the competition? I completely understand if you refuse seeing as how it's relatively late into the competition but I think I can be a decent asset to a team if there are any spots available. Thanks anyway!
Well, we at team Donald kind of lost one of our members right out of the gate so maybe he'll let you?

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Wasn't there supposed to be something Woody's Roundup themed, but it got shot down?
There was a rumor of retheming Mator's Junkyard Jamboree to that and putting it in Pixar Place at DHS.

I'm a retro kind of guy, so I'd prefer WRE, full AA version (PRACTICAL effects...;)). I never lived those golden days of the Vacation Kingdom, but I sure do miss them...does that make sense? :confused:

DinoInstitute

There was a rumor of retheming Mator's Junkyard Jamboree to that and putting it in Pixar Place at DHS.

I'm a retro kind of guy, so I'd prefer WRE, full AA version (PRACTICAL effects...;)). I never lived those golden days of the Vacation Kingdom, but I sure do miss them...does that make sense? :confused:
I agree, that would be pretty cool. And i think a water ride would work best, as hopefully they'd be able to make some use of the Rivers of America then if they put it on TSI.

Sam Magic

If they resurrected Western River Expedition, they'd probably have to tweak it so that it's not so similar to Pirates of the Caribbean and Splash Mountain.
This is true, but I think that the attraction itself was different enough from Pirates already. I read a few articles on what would have actually happened on the ride...I'll try to find you a link to the specific article if you want.

Sam Magic

Hey, if anyone knows something about WRE, it's @MonorailRed. I think it's an obsession of hers. ;)
I was about to mention that...Red we need you ;)
I remember reading that article (was it on Jim Hill Media? That's where I read it). The only real similarity to Splash Mountain was that there was an outdoor drop near the end. That might be a bit redundant.
I think mine was on another blog, but I read his two. And yes, the only real similarity was an outdoor drop, but I think that it was meant to be more exciting than pirates, but not as extreme as splash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom