The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

DinoInstitute

Yeah, it's pretty exciting!

Though, to be perfectly honest I'd rather not have this... I mean, I'm sure it would be amazing and Id love it, but I think the money should be spent on refurbs at MK and new rides at the other parks. But, if they can do that both, then great! :D

Zweiland

Though, to be perfectly honest I'd rather not have this... I mean, I'm sure it would be amazing and Id love it, but I think the money should be spent on refurbs at MK and new rides at the other parks. But, if they can do that both, then great! :D
I wish Epcot had more funds allocated for it. But DAK and DHS are both getting some of the rides they need, so I guess that's a step in the right direction.

tcool

I couldn't see there being a big Pocohontas addition. The movie just was never that big really, and what kind of ride could you get from it?
I would think a log flume, but there is one nearby. What if the expansion was split into different things I can see Pocahontas getting a show or maybe a dark ride.

DinoInstitute

I won't believe it till I see it.

And martin says later on that this has been on and off for 5-6 years.

I would also rather have that money go to DAK or Epcot
That's a good point as a similar rumor appeared in 2012 I think...

But in the MK 50th thread (I think.. Or maybe the "DHS what we know" one) this and a Tomorrowland refurbishment were rumored. I think it was @Mike S who said he'd be excited if it happened and @articos said to be a little excited, so I'll take that ;) :D :p

DinoInstitute

However... I do like that it's an "expansion" and not "repurposing a piece of land that we have used before".

That should help with capacity.
Unless of course there's a huge bottleneck....
Well, to be fair, we don't know quite where it would go, but there's really no place that would "make the most sense" and is most accessible if you get what I mean.

spacemt354

Chili's

Yes i would much rather see MK get the Disneyland treatment and redo the fantasyland dark rides.

Now PPF's queue looks better than the ride. If that could get refurbed it would be nice.

DinoInstitute

Yes k would much rather see MK get thr Disneyland treatment and redo the fantasyland dark rides.

Now PPF's queue looks better than the ride. If that could get refurbed it would be nice.
The ride is in horrible condition...
As is Pirates, but it's currently under now so maybe they'll fix it up.

Those two along with Buzz are three rides I'd really like to see improved and given full, nextgen esque refurbishments.

Sam Magic

Unless of course there's a huge bottleneck....
Well, to be fair, we don't know quite where it would go, but there's really no place that would "make the most sense" and is most accessible if you get what I mean.
They could always play around with the river...it's massive. That area of the park quite honestly has enough space to avoid a bottleneck and still create an immersive experience.

That's why I'm leaning towards a WRE type attraction so it blends in well with TMR. As to what will go inside...well I'm at a loss.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom