The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Screens and recycled story lines are the big downsides to Uni for me. There are also several areas that really don't immerse you as a result of the older years, but ever since the Comcast purchase they have been really great. I am one who likes Butterbeer and Lefou's Brew, BTW. They can't really be compared.

Matt7187

Screens and recycled story lines are the big downsides to Uni for me. There are also several areas that really don't immerse you as a result of the older years, but ever since the Comcast purchase they have been really great. I am one who likes Butterbeer and Lefou's Brew, BTW. They can't really be compared.
Transformers is literally the exact same as Spider-Man, like literally the same motions.

I also like both, but if I could only have one, it's butter beer 10 out of 10 times.

Bucfan87

They really cant be compared, one is Butterscotch the other is an apple cider. totally different...but kinda the same. lol I think enjoying both is the way to go. They have very different styles and add up to an amazing vacation if you take the best of both. I will say this in the past 2 years alone though. i would have to give the edge to Uni. Though with all the expansions WDW is working on they will take it back very soon. Its good that Disney has a little dog down the street legitimately nipping at their heels. It means guests of both will get to experience new stuff all the time.

Matt7187

They really cant be compared, one is Butterscotch the other is an apple cider. totally different...but kinda the same. lol I think enjoying both is the way to go. They have very different styles and add up to an amazing vacation if you take the best of both. I will say this in the past 2 years alone though. i would have to give the edge to Uni. Though with all the expansions WDW is working on they will take it back very soon. Its good that Disney has a little dog down the street legitimately nipping at their heels. It means guests of both will get to experience new stuff all the time.
Competition is the best thing fans of either could ask for. We just keep getting more, and that can't be a bad thing, right? ;)

Bucfan87

Competition is the best thing fans of either could ask for. We just keep getting more, and that can't be a bad thing, right? ;)

Absolutely. Getting back to this competition of ours...How Awesome was this first challenge?!?!?!? I was skeptical about joining this game as i'm a relative newb to the forums but it has truly been way more fun than I expected! cant wait for the next challenge.

DinoInstitute

Sam Magic

I would absolutely love to get Geyser Mountain, but I doubt it will happen
This would look amazing there:
frontierland.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom