The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Funny you mention that... I went on Thursday, but Space Mountain is down all summer for refurb. :(

But I had a great time! BTMRR was outstanding and Crush's Coaster, Ratatouille and Pirates were tons of fun. :)

I bet!

Oh man, my trip can not come soon enough :p

Go to the new Gelato place at Downtown when you come. You will not regret it.

Matt7187

Heading to Orlando in a week to visit family. Sadly I think we're ending up at Universal...
Shouldn't be sad. Universal is amazing, right up there with Disney. I don't understand how some Disney fans can hate universal without having ever been there (not talking about you) or universal fanboys (ahem, Parkscope and HTF) who absolutely rip everything Disney does.mjust enjoy both for what they are and have fun. That's what it's all about anyways

Voxel

President of Progress City
Shouldn't be sad. Universal is amazing, right up there with Disney. I don't understand how some Disney fans can hate universal without having ever been there (not talking about you) or universal fanboys (ahem, Parkscope and HTF) who absolutely rip everything Disney does.mjust enjoy both for what they are and have fun. That's what it's all about anyways
I have found myself enjoying Uni more often then not lately. There is still a lot I haven't done there

Voxel

That being said my biggest issue with Uni is the over use of screens

Bucfan87

Matt I definitely agree with you. I love both. I actually worked for Universal for two years as an entertainment tech. I only say sadly cus If I only get 1 park on a trip to the 407, I want it to be MK.

Matt7187

I have found myself enjoying Uni more often then not lately. There is still a lot I haven't done there
My family went last October and spent 3 full days in the parks with full express pass, and I still feel like there is stuff I didn't have a chance to do. We barely even got to explore Citywalk, so hopefully I can eventually get back there. And the butterbeer, don't even get me started... :p

Matt7187

That being said my biggest issue with Uni is the over use of screens
I was VERY disappointed with Gringotts. After the amazing first scene, I really didn't like it at all.

Top 3 in Uni:
1. Spider-Man
2. Jurassic Park
3. FJ

I was really expecting to be blown away after visiting IOA first, but it just didn't work for me. And you are 100% right about too many screens, hopefully Kong has some AA's

Voxel

I was VERY disappointed with Gringotts. After the amazing first scene, I really didn't like it at all.

Top 3 in Uni:
1. Spider-Man
2. Jurassic Park
3. FJ

I was really expecting to be blown away after visiting IOA first, but it just didn't work for me. And you are 100% right about too many screens, hopefully Kong has some AA's
I agree with this list

Bucfan87

Top 3 in Uni:
1. Spider-Man
2. Jurassic Park
3. FJ

1. FJ
2. Spider-Man
3. The Hulk
4. JP
5. Transformers

Transformers will always hold a place with me. It was the last project i worked on. I got to see it from Concept to Debut.

tcool

My family went last October and spent 3 full days in the parks with full express pass, and I still feel like there is stuff I didn't have a chance to do. We barely even got to explore Citywalk, so hopefully I can eventually get back there. And the butterbeer, don't even get me started... :p
Butterbeer is the tastiest drink ive ever tasted preferably Frozen. I know for a fact there are plenty of things I havent experienced such as Dudley Do-Right, The Sinbad Show, Gringotts, Hogwarts Express, MIB, Twister, and Disaster!

Bucfan87

Butterbeer is the tastiest drink ive ever tasted preferably Frozen. I know for a fact there are plenty of things I havent experienced such as Dudley Do-Right, The Sinbad Show, Gringotts, Hogwarts Express, MIB, Twister, and Disaster!

Twister and Disaster are likely being replaced soon. both are interesting. Dudly do-ight is also alot of fun. I worked the Sinbad plenty of times and its great. really a testament to stunt performing and stage combat. Check it out, it's DOPE!

tcool

Top 3 in Uni:
1. Spider-Man
2. Jurassic Park
3. FJ

My top 3 is a bit different
1. SpiderMan
2. Jurrasic Park
3. Minnion Mayhem/Cat in the Hat/Popeyes

Wasnt Kong rumored to have an AA of the Ape?

Bucfan87

My top 3 is a bit different
1. SpiderMan
2. Jurrasic Park
3. Minnion Mayhem/Cat in the Hat/Popeyes

Wasnt Kong rumored to have an AA of the Ape?

Rumored to have alot of AA's. Dont expect many screens on this attraction. Peter Jackson Scoffed at the Transformers Ride for that exact reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom