The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1

WED99

Well, this is a case of Unicode not carrying intent well.

It was not an attempt to make "us look better"...it was merely a statement that when your team posts, we are ready for your challenge.

That is all.

I'm sorry you read between the lines and assigned intent to it that was not meant.
We'll have to agree to disagree.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
We'll have to agree to disagree.
Of course.

It is your choice to project intentions on that comment that are not there, and then to respond by implying I'm a troll.

This was your choice, not mine.

I've attempted to explain the intent behind it, and you refuse to accept my explanation, that is indeed your choice.

Have a nice day.

WED99

Of course.

It is your choice to project intentions on that comment that are not there, and then to respond by implying I'm a troll.

This was your choice, not mine.

I've attempted to explain the intent behind it, and you refuse to accept my explanation, that is indeed your choice.

Have a nice day.
What ever helps you sleep at night ;)

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Challenge 2: Finding A Future

Team Magic; @Sam4D23 @WED99 @Matt7187 @Dreamfinder83 @MA Screamin'
I was extremely saddened when you guys couldn't post, as I loved how ambitious you all were about the new Future World. I can't really critique anything though. So great job this week with a hopeful proposal that unfortunately just didn't work out in the end.

Team Fantasy; @MonorailRed @englanddg @Zweiland @ctxak98 @pluto13
This week your proposal was great. I loved how you kept the layout but improved it somewhat. However, with some of the additions you made, it may seem cluttered. Anyways, fantastic proposal and obviously, you win.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
This challenge was a very stressful one. I have been viewing over arguments and complaints. Now I present two new amendments to this competition.
The First Amendment -
From now on, contestants must only post their proposals in the main thread. After that, no comments can be made unless run by me through PM first. If someone posts something negative or without consulting me, that will result in immediate elimination of that contestant. All discussion between losing team members should remain in the Board Room after I begin that challenge's discussion.
The Second Amendment -
Today I would like to introduce a new rule that I believe contestants will benefit from. They are called "Vacation Days". Each contestant gets 7 Vacation Days. These can be used to extend the due date of a project. You can use them one at a time, two at a time, etc. This also increases competition and motivation, because whoever has more teammates, has more vacation days for the team to use. Also, if someone on your team has all of their Vacation Days, and then they get fired, there go 7 extended days your team could use.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Challenge 3: Join The Circus

That’s right! This week, contestants must communicate with each other to create a new circus based attraction for the Magic Kingdom. When Storybook Circus opened it created a classic feel of the circus, which is usually a family favorite to visit. Combine that with retro Disney characters and you have an amazing land. However, this great show left people wanting more. You’re task this week is to create a new attraction (show, ride, multiplex, etc.) to go under the big top. Here are your requirements;

-You must provide a script.

-There must be an attraction poster.

-Concept art must be included.

-The attraction has to be inside of a tent façade.

-All Storybook Circus attractions and shops must remain (sans the yellow tent).

-A map showing the location of the attraction within Carolwood Park should be provided.

-Proposals should be organized into a video, along with a blurb of text.

Let this music inspire you...

This week’s Project Managers are;
Magic
@MA Screamin'
Fantasy
@ctxak98

This week, @LittleGiants16 will continue to act as an adviser, like Trump's children and associates on the show.

You guys may communicate amongst your teams in a PM I will create and watch over. Ask me any questions there. Due date is Friday, August 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM ET. After you post your ideas please do not get into personal conflicts with the other team about concepts, or actions of punishment will take place (see Amendment 1). Good Luck! :)

P.S. This also might inspire some good thoughts. Used to love this…

Last edited:

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE-SEASON 1 is brought to you by:
6563991_orig.jpg

Check us out and join at http://tafiimagineering.weebly.com/join-here.html

Turtle

Actually this post. The one where you found it necessary to point out we were late in an attempt to make yourselves look better.
That's not being rude. That's him saying you past the deadline. A deadline is a deadline no matter what.

WED99

Guys, I'm not trying to argue here but can we at least try to follow the First Amendment rule (No posts on the main thread)?

I know I'm technically breaking the rule now but someone had to remind you. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom