Trip Report The Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Trip Report *Complete*

The Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue - Trip Report

Back home and wanted to at least get a start on this report, before I start canning next week. (Plus Stinker is down for the moment)

I had the best intentions of taking notes, and even bought a journal to do such. (Ya, right, I never even opened it)

My pre- trip and semi live report can be found here.
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...keep-saying-that-semi-live-now.955080/page-15

My title explanation is as follows.

The Old- for our Anniversary (27) and at Coronado Springs.

The new- flying instead of the torture it is for me being in a car for 8 1/2 hours, or in the case of Irma 17 1/2. 😑

Also, meeting and getting to chat with some very sweet trip report forum members and their spouses.

That would have been so out of my comfort zone until I met @Tuvalu in May. Very glad that I had the opportunity it was a blast. :)

The borrowed, is my alternate title - The Last Chapter- because believe it or not, I did not renew APs or book a Bounceback. I really am not going back until earliest May of next year and I am totally fine with that.

We almost did bounce back because we love celebrating our Anniversary at the world but it is HOT!! Too Hot and the only way I like a Hurricane or threat of one is in a glass.

The Blue, was lack of rain, other than a horrid storm while having drinks at Coronado and a little bit during a day at AK. Also for the gorgeous blue skies we flew both down and back in.

So onto day 1- flying down.

15 trips to WDW and flew one time, the rest in a car. It is taxing, at best for me to be in the car for more than 30 minutes. I hate it. Always have. My mom still goes a little pale at the thought of our road trips when I was little. My dad had to take the scenic route and stop at every beach and then make us get back in the car to check out another one- in my defense. I just wanted to stay at the first one. I hated getting back in the car lol.

1 hour and there? Ya, I am in.

I was expecting to wait forever but better than a car right? (For me, anyway)
Got there 2 hours before, checked bag, did security, no line. Waited, boarded, took off, and an hour 30 minute flight, landed in a little over an hour.

And yes, I did have a Bloody Mary for breakfast. ;)
AE947B39-C64A-4631-88C5-0534579BC40F.jpeg

20A7F9A7-C7A1-4200-B280-36AB85DE72DC.jpeg
98FD2010-8B98-46F2-8B50-7991BD120EF5.jpeg

Made our way off and down to ME, straight into a line, and was on the bus maybe 5 minutes after getting in line.

216F1D22-629F-4188-B49C-DA382B6B48EC.jpeg
90ABF14B-7E13-498D-AF10-8994D1684524.jpeg
3496A053-83AE-4AD9-AF2C-2A3675D39285.jpeg

Not very easy to get a pic of the gate in a bus.
6F1DBCAA-CF45-4CF5-A0D3-9EDDCD30B12E.jpeg

And we are home! Love the new sign, it reminds me of the old room colors, though which is odd.
CBE8AAD4-ECEC-49A6-9AFB-252F05CA2432.jpeg

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Thanking you all for the thoughts, love and prayers. They are thinking she had a stroke, we didn’t get the MRI yet, but she is strong, she has her sassy Gigi’s blood right?? Please, if anybody, that has ever stumbled upon my reports. Please, please pray? Thoughts sent our way?
3C670E36-BFA7-4ABE-A64B-522AC21248A9.jpeg

She did get to be held by her daddy, and without so many tubes, still not able to eat without a tube, regular oxygen now, not forced. Progress. 🙏🏻

So breaking my heart not to be there, that hand, holding her, hasn’t changed that much, it just got bigger.

fractal

Thanking you all for the thoughts, love and prayers. They are thinking she had a stroke, we didn’t get the MRI yet, but she is strong, she has her sassy Gigi’s blood right?? Please, if anybody, that has ever stumbled upon my reports. Please, please pray? Thoughts sent our way?
View attachment 491947
She did get to be held by her daddy, and without so many tubes, still not able to eat without a tube, regular oxygen now, not forced. Progress. 🙏🏻

So breaking my heart not to be there, that hand, holding her, hasn’t changed that much, it just got bigger.

Praying for more progress. 🙏

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Oh @DisneyGigi I was really hoping for just all good news and baby pics today.

Glad to hear she’s making progress with her breathing.

Seeing any baby with all those tubes is tough. I can’t imagine seeing them on your baby’s baby. *hugs*

Spash007

Sending lots of prayers, but that sounds like good news!

My nieces were born at 32 weeks and had tubes for oxygen, feeding, everything. They came home about a week later and are now 6 years old and everything is good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom