The rest of 2014 is Out! Europe and Alaska are back!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I booked! :) The Venice (and all Med cruises) look awesome, but we are doing the Med this summer. I booked a Southern Caribbean and the 5 night San Diego to Vancouver cruise. The Southern Caribbean wasn't as high as I feared, and the 5 nighter was actually a pretty good price!

angieandtrevor

I booked! :) The Venice (and all Med cruises) look awesome, but we are doing the Med this summer. I booked a Southern Caribbean and the 5 night San Diego to Vancouver cruise. The Southern Caribbean wasn't as high as I feared, and the 5 nighter was actually a pretty good price!

Did you book the same week for the Southern as us?

I know some awesome Canucks in Vancouver that might be able to hook you up with a good tour guide :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Did you book the same week for the Southern as us?

I know some awesome Canucks in Vancouver that might be able to hook you up with a good tour guide :)

No! :( I was trying to guess when we might have a school break, so I went for October 4th! That could change though. I would love to cruise with you guys!! :)

Woo hoo!! I'll always take your tour guide recommendations.

angieandtrevor

No! :( I was trying to guess when we might have a school break, so I went for October 4th! That could change though. I would love to cruise with you guys!! :)

Woo hoo!! I'll always take your tour guide recommendations.

Fair enough :) We will be getting off all sad and such and you guys will be skipping to the ship, that's a tiny bit mean though, haha !! At least we can share excurison ideas. We've been to San Juan and Antigua before but all the rest will be new ports for us....so exciting !!

sweetpee_1993

Looking forward to tomorrow so we can get our 2014 adventure(s) on the books. I can't believe we're even going to try to do a Panama Canal. I hope we make it. That's a long time for Tracey to be away from work and there's no way to see this far out if whatever project he's on will allow for it. We'll just set the goal and do our best. :p

Mkmommy

Booked 09/20/2014 out of San Juan. Transfered an OBB that I have moved several times already so hopefully this one will materialize.

I am thrilled to be able to do Southern Caribbean on the Magic. I must say I was surprised by these cruises from San Juan, Disney did a good job on keeping this one a secret.

TDF

Hmm… I am thinking maybe a Southern Caribbean will be possible with some holidays we have. Let’s hope it works out… I AM DYING to do that cruise.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Fair enough :) We will be getting off all sad and such and you guys will be skipping to the ship, that's a tiny bit mean though, haha !! At least we can share excurison ideas. We've been to San Juan and Antigua before but all the rest will be new ports for us....so exciting !!

That is a tiny bit mean!! Lol! I need to look at our schedules and guess at what date is really best for us!

ncstate7991

I thought the Dream & Fantasy were going to be available through December 2014 today. I only see through the end of September on the website. Did I miss something?

sweetpee_1993

I thought the Dream & Fantasy were going to be available through December 2014 today. I only see through the end of September on the website. Did I miss something?

I guess maybe retry. I just searched the Fantasy for December 2014 and had 2 sailings turn up. I know there's more than that and that the missing ones aren't sold out yet. It seems there's been some glitches going on. Some cruises are turning up a weird stateroom category (XAM? XOM?) for the bargain price of over a million dollars PER PASSENGER. That's obviously not correct. LOL! Keep trying. If you know what you want perhaps call in. Good luck! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster

They're out! The search engine doesn't have them all loaded, so look for one cruise and once those options open search for a different one from that page. Does that make sense?

sweetpee_1993

That cruise was made for you. I hope it works out too!

Me, too! I was stressing over the thought of Tracey not getting paid for 2 weeks so what's his answer??? Let's go to Disneyland after and make it 3 weeks! He loves to make me freak out. Then I suggested we just go for the gusto and change to the Royal Suite at the bargain price of $26k. His response??? "I'm in! Do it!" Um, NOOOOOOO!!! He knows my buttons too well. Dang! o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom