Trip Report THE ONE WITH A FEW MAGICIANS IN AUGUST šŸ¤”COMPLETEšŸ¤”

Hello again.
I have another trip booked in less than three weeks so I need to power through this. So letā€™s go.....

In my last TR you all convinced me to take a side trip to WDW after dropping my son off at school. I was on the fence until one poster (I am too lazy to look it up) said they would never pass up an opportunity to visit WDW. I agree.

Not too long after that we had a big family get together and I asked if anyone wanted to drive down to Florida with X and I then go to WDW with me for a couple days. My 16YO nephew said yes but he is kind of a nervous type so I did not take him seriously. A few days later his mother, my SIL said, ā€œyou know J was serious right?ā€

I went on DVC and booked a room immediately. I could not believe my luck when I got a 1BR at Boardwalk. I have been trying for 12 years to stay there. Yay!!!

THEN my SIL, also being the nervous type, said she would go too. WHAT???
She was just there at Christmas and she is going with me in September for food and wine. This is way out of character for her.

THEN my youngest, Dre, decides he wants to go. Wait. We are not all going to fit in Xā€™s
truck.

SIL suggests she fly down with the boys and meet me at Disney. That is what we did. Let me tell you about it......

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Saturday 8/24 cont

I got to BLT and I was sweating. Wait, sorry, strike that. Horses sweat, men perspire and women glow. Well, I was GLOWING!!! I had drips of glow glowing down my neck. Luckily I had #shirleystatus in the elevator and I tried to pull myself together. A shake of the hair and a little lipgloss was all I could manage.

How will I know NunuBelle I wondered. Will I recognize her? No worries. As soon as I walked in she was standing there and called out to me. We embraced like two friends who hadnt seen each other in forever. šŸ˜‰

We saw a recently abandoned (read: still dirty) table by the window and grabbed it. We sat down and what was on the dirty plates???
Guess
GuacamolešŸ„‘!
We thought that was very appropriate.
Our server, Ryan came over and took away the stench, er, dirty dishes and we ordered some drinks. Then we had the nice people at the next table take some photos under the palm tree for us.

2F5FC6E2-CD42-4802-ADD5-D098E0ADE014.jpeg

2113CA4B-11D0-4E2D-B443-069A5E32D9EC.jpeg

And with the view (more abstract photos for @fractal , this time it wasnt me!)

9DCB246E-0EB4-4244-950C-541BFAD155DB.jpeg

We chatted so long, there was an instant connection, that this happened.

C062E030-3B2D-4978-87C3-BC927FD1C194.jpeg

009B0E24-3A1F-4584-90A6-C6228F5D478E.jpeg

9BCFD10A-B0A9-4600-86E1-F5D93A285D20.jpeg

Seems like we made HEA after all.

Our server put a ā€œreservedā€ sign on our table so we were able to go out and watch from the balcony.

13186B9B-0D11-4330-9A4E-3BD489A34FC8.jpeg

I had the most amazing time meeting my first magician ever! I have had a couple of close calls but Nunu was my first, and you know what they say about your first.

One last photo on our way out of BLT

173E749B-35BE-4A66-9B9C-83FDD896351E.jpeg

Then we walked back to MK and got on our respective busses. Goodbye my new friend! Until we meet again we have WDWMagic to keep in touch!!!

Big shout out to the magic for bringing me a new friend!!!ā¤

DisneyGigi

Saturday 8/24 cont

I got to BLT and I was sweating. Wait, sorry, strike that. Horses sweat, men perspire and women glow. Well, I was GLOWING!!! I had drips of glow glowing down my neck. Luckily I had #shirleystatus in the elevator and I tried to pull myself together. A shake of the hair and a little lipgloss was all I could manage.

How will I know NunuBelle I wondered. Will I recognize her? No worries. As soon as I walked in she was standing there and called out to me. We embraced like two friends who hadnt seen each other in forever. šŸ˜‰

We saw a recently abandoned (read: still dirty) table by the window and grabbed it. We sat down and what was on the dirty plates???
Guess
GuacamolešŸ„‘!
Our server, Ryan came over and took away the stench, er, dirty dishes and we ordered some drinks. Then we had the nice people at the next table take some photos under the palm tree for us.

Our server put a ā€œreservedā€ sign on our table so we were able to go out and watch from the balcony.

I had the most amazing time meeting my first magician ever! I have had a couple of close calls but Nunu was my first, and you know what they say about your first.

Then we walked back to MK and got on our respective busses. Goodbye my new friend! Until we meet again we have WDWMagic to keep in touch!!!

I canā€™t see the pictures. :(

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Saturday 8/24 cont

Guess
GuacamolešŸ„‘!

As soon as I began reading your account of our meet, I felt a lump in my throat, because I felt exactly the same way when we met. I totally forgot about being tired and time just flew by!
I was left feeling like we could've talked 'till dawn or beyond.

Like that beautiful Toy Story song says:

You've got a friend in me. šŸ˜Š

DisneyGigi

As soon as I began reading your account of our meet, I felt a lump in my throat, because I felt exactly the same way when we met. I totally forgot about being tired and time just flew by!

Somebody reshare the pics!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I canā€™t see the pictures. :(
Nor me neither :(
Make that 3 :(
Just numbers and. JPEG for me. I even cleared browser. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Same here.
Same here too - just numbers & jpeg. Will try on my tablet instead of phone later.
Agreed, can't see pics
I can't see the pictures either šŸ™
Can't see them either. What a bummer.
Ok. I was hoping not to have to admit to my stupidity but here it is. @Rista1313 has started a small group chat with some of us magicians who will be there in September. I originally accidentaly posted the entire last post in that PM thread. I copied and pasted and as a result most of you can not see the pictures. @Rista1313 and @dryerlintfan can see the pictures. They are in the PM group where I originally posted. Coincidence?
I will post the pictures next.
BTW, I just saw two other people make that wrong thread mistake. Hmmmm

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No

Thanks. I am very happy we met and look forward to the future with my new friend!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom