Trip Report THE ONE WITH A FEW MAGICIANS IN AUGUST šŸ¤”COMPLETEšŸ¤”

Hello again.
I have another trip booked in less than three weeks so I need to power through this. So letā€™s go.....

In my last TR you all convinced me to take a side trip to WDW after dropping my son off at school. I was on the fence until one poster (I am too lazy to look it up) said they would never pass up an opportunity to visit WDW. I agree.

Not too long after that we had a big family get together and I asked if anyone wanted to drive down to Florida with X and I then go to WDW with me for a couple days. My 16YO nephew said yes but he is kind of a nervous type so I did not take him seriously. A few days later his mother, my SIL said, ā€œyou know J was serious right?ā€

I went on DVC and booked a room immediately. I could not believe my luck when I got a 1BR at Boardwalk. I have been trying for 12 years to stay there. Yay!!!

THEN my SIL, also being the nervous type, said she would go too. WHAT???
She was just there at Christmas and she is going with me in September for food and wine. This is way out of character for her.

THEN my youngest, Dre, decides he wants to go. Wait. We are not all going to fit in Xā€™s
truck.

SIL suggests she fly down with the boys and meet me at Disney. That is what we did. Let me tell you about it......

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Iā€™m living for all these ā€œFriendsā€ gifs. I just finished watching the series for the third time last night. :inlove:
I am loving the Friends anniversary. Friends is on practically 24/7!
Funny though, when it first came out I wasn't a fan. Rewatching the first half of season one I see why. They needed to find themselves I guess. And boy did they ever!!!
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom