The one WDW food you want right now

wdwmomof3

It's been a LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG week. I need a dole whip & a Dad's brownie from 50's Prime Time Cafe. I could also use a drink from the pool bar.

*that should do for now*:ROFLOL:

AEfx

From LTT lunch menu, an Old Glory Burger and a Crab Cake App.

My favorite meal anywhere, ever.

AEfx

BillsFanGabe

I would have to say Rose & Crown, it would be the fish & chips, potato soup, and to top it off with dessert warm apple crumble ice cream dessert, that is my favorite restaurant and meal at WDW :king:

miles1

I saw Samantha Brown the other day with a Grand Marnier (?sp) slushy from the France pavilion in World Showcase, and have been thinking about it ever since. DW and I looked at each other said "WE HAVE TO GET ONE OF THOSE!" at exactly the same time. Hopefully I'll remember to stop and try one in July.

MouseWorshipper

It would either be a mango smoothie from Lotus Blossom Cafe - that is the most delicious drink I've ever had! :slurp: - or it would be the the orange creme brulee at the Land Pavilion. It's so heavenly. But, of course, I do crave Dole Whip in-between trips.

micknut

Any thing at the italian restaurant my son says,my daughter says spagetti/my wife says the mickey waffles and i say the pastries at the french pavillon

sarabi

It would either be a mango smoothie from Lotus Blossom Cafe - that is the most delicious drink I've ever had! :slurp: - or it would be the the orange creme brulee at the Land Pavilion. It's so heavenly. But, of course, I do crave Dole Whip in-between trips.

Oooooohhhhhh... yes, the soarin' creme brulee. Forgot about that! It's heavenly!

Jodileigh

LeCellier would be WONDERUL!! I would LOVE a bowl of their cheese soup to dip my breadsticks in!! YUM!! Oh, and I would LOVE to have a Dole Whip Float, too!!

Jodi

Fashionista007

My #1 favorite food is the breakfast croissant sandwich with egg & sausage at the Grand Floridian Cafe. Honorable mentions:

Chicken Teriyaki at the Yakitori House in Japan
Chicken Strips & honey mustard sauce (I don't know how they do it! I've tried many recipes and have never been able to get it right)
S'mores from the 50's Prime Time Cafe

I had actually never heard of a Dole Whip. In all of my 15 trips to WDW I guess I never noticed them, I had to look it up on google to see what you guys were talking about! I'll definitely have a few when I go in December!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom