The Official 1971-1999 Picture Thread

forbidden donut

Taken from the Skyway...1987

31926492.jpg

bjlc57

holey Moley.. some where some one has photos of King Louie in the Jungle cruise.. at least one other person has brought this up.. I am not nuts.. no matter what you think or believe.. just because you weren't born in 1971.. much less gone to WDW..

some where some one has these photos..

VintageDisFan

Did you see that D23 is doing an event at WDW in May where one of the presentations is all about photos from WDW's past? I just read it today on their site. I'm not a member...cost is too high, but the event looks cool. There's also a pretty cool Orange Bird computer wallpaper available for free there. Love me some Orange Bird!

Speaking of, does anyone have a really good pic of the Orange Bird? All the ones on the internet seem to be poor scans. :(

foreverbelle

OMG all these pics are awesome! I am going to have go back through my photo albums (wait. What is that???) and find the pics from the 80/90's! Keep them coming.

Unomas

This inspires me to go back and look at some of my old family Disney pictures. Makes me want to scan some in as well. Awesome thread idea!

Enchantâmes

holey Moley.. some where some one has photos of King Louie in the Jungle cruise.. at least one other person has brought this up.. I am not nuts.. no matter what you think or believe.. just because you weren't born in 1971.. much less gone to WDW..

some where some one has these photos..
Are-you-a-wizard.jpg

fyn

This inspires me to go back and look at some of my old family Disney pictures. Makes me want to scan some in as well. Awesome thread idea!

I just did that last night after seeing this thread. I found some rockin' photos (including EPCOT Center Pluto). I'll scan them tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom