The New X-Box

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
$500!?!?! No way! $400 for PS4!?!? No way! I'll be fine with my 360 and PS3 for the time being

Why so shocked? The original 360 with a 20gb hard drive was $399 at launch and that was almost 8 years ago and it did not include Kinect. A 20gb PS3 was $499 at launch.

Matt7187

Why so shocked? The original 360 with a 20gb hard drive was $399 at launch and that was almost 8 years ago and it did not include Kinect. A 20gb PS3 was $499 at launch.
I waited to get those systems until they were $200 each, didn't know they were that high for this generation that is finishing

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I waited to get those systems until they were $200 each, didn't know they were that high for this generation that is finishing

Consoles have always started out high and then gotten lower priced and typically more dependable as time goes on. The One and the PS4 will be no different. Give it 3-4 years and the One will most likely be in the $300 range.

Matt7187

Consoles have always started out high and then gotten lower priced and typically more dependable as time goes on. The One and the PS4 will be no different. Give it 3-4 years and the One will most likely be in the $300 range.
If there are some good games, I may consider it on day one. What are some games coming out for it? I didn't really follow E3

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

bhg469

Keep in mind there may be a subsidy plan like they did with the 360. It probably will not happen but if they do you will get the console for around the same priced and it will be insured.

bsiev1977

If there are some good games, I may consider it on day one. What are some games coming out for it? I didn't really follow E3

Don't know if you checked out that link for the games list yet, but here are the games that Gamestop is offering in its pre-order bundles: Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Kinect Sports Rivals, Battlefield 4, Forza 5, Need for Speed Rivals, Madden 25, NBA Live 14, and FIFA 14. Not bundled with a system, but also pretty certain for a launch title is Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Matt7187

Don't know if you checked out that link for the games list yet, but here are the games that Gamestop is offering in its pre-order bundles: Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Kinect Sports Rivals, Battlefield 4, Forza 5, Need for Speed Rivals, Madden 25, NBA Live 14, and FIFA 14. Not bundled with a system, but also pretty certain for a launch title is Call of Duty: Ghosts.
I said in a previous post I will get it

WED99

We'll be paying double for the consoles here in Australia. PS3 was $1000 at launch for us :/

Both consoles are pretty similar to me, but I'm leaning towards Xbox because of the new kinect and Project Spark.

Division blew me away. Definentely my favorite Next-Gen game so far (until we see Mirrors Edge 2). Ubisoft is quickly becoming my favorite publisher with titles like Division, Watch Dogs and AC4 Black Flag.

bhg469

I was looking forward to watch dogs then division may have blown it away for me. I'm dying to see what the tablet controls look like. My personal productivity is going down hard at that launch.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Haha gotta love Francis! But I actually agree with what he said in the video, the PS4 is clearly the superior console and it really hurts me to say that after owning and playing an Xbox and Xbox 360 for the past decade, I'm going to have to switch to Sony! :(

I debated hard going from PS2 to 360 as opposed to PS4, and MS didn't disappoint me.

With the One though, I have serious concerns...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom