The New X-Box

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am not either but since I don't have a one yet I was really hopping that they would make an announcement later this year. I was thinking this x-mas I may jump in and BL3 on the near horizon would help make that decision.
I am just glad I have the PC option and that "no co-op partner" is the only con. Everything else is actually better for me on the PC.

bhg469

Ok, is anyone here willing to play destiny and do a weekly challenge with me? I need it to complete a bounty and no one seems to want to join a strangers fireteam.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ok, is anyone here willing to play destiny and do a weekly challenge with me? I need it to complete a bounty and no one seems to want to join a strangers fireteam.
I am game. The only issue would be timing as I probably will not be able to play again until Sunday or maybe late Saturday.

My Gamer tag is Master Yoda WDW.

bhg469

cool, late saturday should be fine for me as well. Im just wishing the game would have the option to put together strike teams automatically for the special weekly events.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
cool, late saturday should be fine for me as well. Im just wishing the game would have the option to put together strike teams automatically for the special weekly events.
As do I. The lack of matchmaking really kind of sucks. What class and level are you?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This is an off the wall question, but has anyone come across an Xbox One game similar to Kinect Adventures for the 360?

I have the Kinect Sports Rivals, but I am not that thrilled with it.

What I am looking for is something similar to River Rush and Reflex Ridge.

bhg469

As do I. The lack of matchmaking really kind of sucks. What class and level are you?
I have 2. A level 26 Titan and a 15 hunter. This morning there are some new bounties for Queens favor points. Not sure what is going to come of that but I am trying to do her missions as well. The one is a real stinker!!

On a side note, there is a spot in skywatch where you can farm for equipment really easily.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have 2. A level 26 Titan and a 15 hunter. This morning there are some new bounties for Queens favor points. Not sure what is going to come of that but I am trying to do her missions as well. The one is a real stinker!!

On a side note, there is a spot in skywatch where you can farm for equipment really easily.
So I have heard. The problem as of late has been time. 12 hour days 6-7 days per week really cuts into the gaming time.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Busy season for me starts in a few weeks but fortunately I don't have to put in thatany more hours.
We don't have a busy season per se, we just lost one of our 3 engineers and we got incredibly busy at the same time.

The pay checks are nice though.:D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
HA! Its pretty accurate but I have to admit I am having a lot of fun even though the story writing is a bit lackluster.
Same here. Shooting everything in site is fun, but the story is not up to HALO par. The lack of a map has also irked me a bit.

Do you know if the DLC for Destiny will be story based?

bhg469

Same here. Shooting everything in site is fun, but the story is not up to HALO par. The lack of a map has also irked me a bit.

Do you know if the DLC for Destiny will be story based?
I hope so because the crucible is my least favorite part :) I am not a fan of halo style shoot em up modes anyway. I really prefer PVE and teaming up against the game will always be better for me. I can't imagine the DLC would not involve the story since its wide open.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I hope so because the crucible is my least favorite part :) I am not a fan of halo style shoot em up modes anyway. I really prefer PVE and teaming up against the game will always be better for me. I can't imagine the DLC would not involve the story since its wide open.
Same here. I played one game in the crucible (domination), and felt like a one legged man at an a$$ kicking contest. I have not been back since.

bhg469

Ok so here's my first complaint albeit a fairly invalid in in most people's opinions.

I've already said I dislike playing in the crucible and I had a multi step bounty today for an epic handcannon, which is my favorite weapon in the game. My first challenge was complete a specific strike. No biggie, knocked it out in 15. Next I had to collect 500 points or whatever from killing hive on the moon... a little harder because it was mostly just time consuming. Right now I have to kill players in the crucible with weapons that use void damage. Not only is it difficult but the point counter goes backwards if you get killed... wow this is difficult! !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom