the new voice of SSE

Jorden

what all is he doing,all i know is he is/was/still doing the candlelight processional

He's the Capcom in both Mission Space preshows as well as on ride audio.

edit: Well look at me, I opened way to many topic in tabs that this grew a whole page while I was waiting to read it....

lilphil6487

how about Ian McKellan or Ian Holm? James Earl Jones would be awesome. I didnt even realize Jeremy Irons did the voice. oh and how about Christopher Lee?

HoW

Hasselhoff

Good choice, considering you aren't suppose to hassle The Hoff...:lookaroun

My vote goes to Morgan Freeman, he did a wonderful job with March of the Penguins, and the manyvoice overs he did for The Civil War, so I could totally imagine him retelling the history of the earth.

imagineer boy

I love Jeremy Irons, but if they were to change it, I'd have Lawrence Fishbourne do the narration. His voice is so mysterious sounding, it'd be perfect.

PigletIsMyCat

I love Jeremy Irons doing it, but I think it might feel weird to me to see a new attraction with the 'old' voice...

I also like the Morgan Freeman idea. What about Dame Judy Dench? I'm a sucker for a Brit accent. George Clooney? (Is that his voice on the new Budweiser commercials?) Alan Rickman? (I LOOOOOOVED him as Marvin in Hitchhiker's Guide - my all time favorite 'trilogy')

Seriously thinking about it... what do we WANT from an SSE voice over candidate? A distinguished British accent? A deep, rumbly voice with perfect inflection? A calm, smooth, soothing voice? Not who, but WHAT kind of voice do you think would fit well? (Sorry, but I think The Hoff might not fit in well with SSE!!)

And, I don't know why, but when I read whoever mentioned Jim Cummings, all I could think about was ALAN doing the voice over... wouldn't THAT be something!! :ROFLOL:

CThaddeus

Top Seven Voices for Spaceship Earth
1. Jar-Jar Binks
2. Gilbert Godfried
3. Jon Lovitz (as The Annoying Man)
4. David Landers (in his best Squiggy voice)
5. Roseanne Barr
6. The current voice of Figment
7. Bob Dylan

Mr_Tom_Morrow

Original Poster
Top Seven Voices for Spaceship Earth
1. Jar-Jar Binks
2. Gilbert Godfried
3. Jon Lovitz (as The Annoying Man)
4. David Landers (in his best Squiggy voice)
5. Roseanne Barr
6. The current voice of Figment
7. Bob Dylan

what no Ben Stein!!! or Carrot Top!!!:zipit:

Sgt Pampers

My vote for SSE voice.....

For the people that remember who he was, I cast my vote for comedian Foster Brooks as the new voice of SSE. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Or Don Rickles for that matter. If you don't know who they are, do a search on youtube for these two class acts

Gartdog

How about Tom Hanks? He does not have that deep, dignified voice like Morgan Freeman or Laurence Fishburne, but he would bring some definite class a classy ride, and he has a Disney connection.

Or go for a completely bizarre experience...get Christopher Walkin!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom