the new voice of SSE

dazzer68

sigourney weaver would be good, she has a beautiful clear precise voice.
i think rupert everett voice sounds too young.it needs some with an authoritive air about them, how bout tony blair hes resigning soon might need the cash!
as long as its not the stupid bloke from the monty python things whos seems to be everything at epcot...histk, igamination.. and probably more..

1disneydood

R. Lee Ermey
ermey.jpg

His voice IS distinguished. ;)

Vernonpush

We've all see the characters invading Future World. It's going to be Mickey Mouse. They are going to take down the wand and add Ears to the Sphere!:ROFLOL:

SDav10495

Kathy Griffin. :lol:

I was actually about to say that!

"Like a grand and--OH! You guys, this is just like my run-in with Lohan. It was NUTS. Well first I've gotta start with my last appearance on The View. Oh, and those are cavemen. Wow, we're gonna be here for a while. Wake me up when we get to the Age of Oprah."

Actually...maybe Oprah could be the new narrator. She could use the 180 top to announce her plans to buy the planet.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Ooo I got a vote/idea now.

Kiefer Sutherland

Only if he does it as Jack Bauer. In fact, they should turn the new SSE into a 24-themed mission with Jack Bauer to save the Earth before a nuclear bomb blows it up. Think of the possibilities!!

(Please note: I am being extremely sarcastic above)

goodolgm

Ozzy Osbourne...:ROFLOL:

In all seriousness, if they had to replace Irons (who I think is fantastic), I think James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman would be great. Someone who has a very clear, firm voice and can transcribe the desired emotion in the attraction well.

FigmentJedi

Top Seven Voices for Spaceship Earth
6. The current voice of Figment
That would be Dave Goelz, the Muppeteer who's played Gonzo the Great and Bunsen.
I'd like to throw Bill Nighy(Davy Jones) or whoever voiced ToN's Sage of Time into the ring, the latter just for an excuse to revive the character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom