the new voice of SSE

SirGoofy

My top 5:

1)Morgan Freeman. Perfect voice in my opinion.
2)Sigourney Weaver. Amazing narration of Planet Earth
3)Patrick Stewart. I'm not sure how many of you have played Oblivion for Xbox 360, but if you have you know what I'm talking about.
4)Laurence Fishburne
5)Jeremy Irons

stitch001

I think Phylicia Rashad (The mom on the Cosby show) would be my choice. She has a mother earth feel to her voice that I think fits the ride.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I think Phylicia Rashad (The mom on the Cosby show) would be my choice. She has a mother earth feel to her voice that I think fits the ride.

She is far and away the best Candlelight Processional narrator I've ever heard (she's the one on the CD), and would do a great job with SSE. Excellent idea.

LudwigVonDrake

Corey Burton doing his best Paul Frees impersonation. Mr. Burton is currently the voice of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" overlay in the Haunted Mansion. He is more than up to the task!

CBOMB

For the people that remember who he was, I cast my vote for comedian Foster Brooks as the new voice of SSE. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Or Don Rickles for that matter. If you don't know who they are, do a search on youtube for these two class acts
Two excellent choices. I would love to read the script written for Mr. Rickles. I'm still laughing at trying to imagine Mr. Brooks doing the spiel. Absolutely nobody could portray a sophisticated drunk better.
Paris Hilton...............she has plenty of time on her hands.:ROFLOL:
Yes she certainly does have the time now. Even though I suspect she may have limited mental capabilities, I believe she has enough time to memorize the script word for word.
James Earl Jones.....
I have to go with blackride on this. James Earl Jones has the best speaking voice I have ever heard. He is also a very talented, and brillant actor, and very under rated in my opinion. He could take the most boring script ever written, and turn it into a beautifully spoken work of literature.

imagineer boy

:ROFLOL:
During the Rome Scene.

MMMMMM That is some smelly smoke......

Or how about during that scene:

Sammy J: And around that time, Julius Caeser was killed, but we don't have no motha f^&8ing animatronic of him, so I'm gonna hafta elaborate a little bit. Hey you, Roman guard flock of sea gulls. Describe what Julius Caeser looks like.

Roman: What?!

Sammy J: ENGLISH MOTHA F#$%ER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Roman: No, I speak Latin!

Sammy J: Well you're speaking english to me now! DESCRIBE WHAT JULIUS CAESAR LOOKS LIKE!!!!

Roman: What?!

*BANG*

DisJosh

Bruce Campbell is the obvious choice here!

"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my amazing story of human communication."

-Spaceship Earth narrated by Bruce Campbell

:D

Harry456

two words for you: Leonard Nimoy!!! huh? the ol' spock.

CMON, has anyone play civilization IV? he is part of the reason that game is awesome!!!

Ella's Mommy

I would really really be upset if they took Jeremy Irons voice away. My whole family love the way he says "Since the dawn of recorded time!" But if someone else gets it I would vote Nimoy, but I really, truely, deeply LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Jeremy:)

ciscobee

Depends on what direction siemens wants to go ... but these are some good voice over peeps:

Patrick Stewart
Gene Hackman
Sigorney Weaver
Morgon Freeman

I guess Disney will never tell, but it would seems that with the changes they are doing to SSE, the recording may be taking place right now!

Anyone have an insider in California at DisneyRecords?

MonoRon

Bruce Campbell is the obvious choice here!

"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my amazing story of human communication."

-Spaceship Earth narrated by Bruce Campbell

:D

I see no down side with having Bruce Campbell.

"Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom