the new voice of SSE

MonoRon

I'm not saying they won't get Jeremy Irons to make a redo presentation, I have no idea who they will pick. I'm not saying that Jeremy Irons didn't do a brillant job on the SSE presentation they are using now, he did. I just think, and this is only my opinion, that Siemens wants to put their stamp on this ride, and one that will make the most difference, and be the least expensive (although it will still be very costly), will be a new voice making the presentation.

So like William Hung? I hear he's doing a lot of nothing now a days, he's cheap and people would remember.

piratetreasure

Or how about during that scene:

Sammy J: And around that time, Julius Caeser was killed, but we don't have no motha f^&8ing animatronic of him, so I'm gonna hafta elaborate a little bit. Hey you, Roman guard flock of sea gulls. Describe what Julius Caeser looks like.

Roman: What?!

Sammy J: ENGLISH MOTHA F#$%ER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Roman: No, I speak Latin!

Sammy J: Well you're speaking english to me now! DESCRIBE WHAT JULIUS CAESAR LOOKS LIKE!!!!

Roman: What?!

*BANG*
LOL.

GoofyMike29

Some of these posts are absolutely hilarious. What about Johnny Depp? His normal voice is very nice. Or Prince, he actually has a deep voice, when he is not singing "Kiss."

I liked the Bob Dylan suggestion, that made me smile. Could you imagine that narration. He would not do the same narration twice.

DisneyMusician2

My votes have always been for Patrick Stewart or James Earl Jones. I think they have the most distinctive voices you could want on Epcot's flagship attraction.

primetime52

I'll throw Morgan Freeman into the mix. The only argument against him would be the fact that he seems to narrate EVERYTHING, which would make him kind of an unoriginal choice. However, you can't argue the fact that Morgan has mad narration skills.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom