The New Fantasyland

Pretty much to sum everything that has been bounced around, using the proposed New Fantasy plan, overlayed into Google Earth w/ 3D building turned on (copy of it in my Misc album), here is a rough list of the possible status of current attractions and the new attraction list given by DLPMagic with proposed locations.

Current Attractions
Ariel's Grotto - removed (possibly moved to Ariel M&G)
Scuttle's Landing - removed
Cinderella Castle - unchanged
Cinderella's Golden Carrousel - unchanged
Dumbo the Flying Elephant moved to current TTF location (Near Mickey Tent), replaced with Castle Wall Area
"It's a Small World" - unchanged
Mad Tea Party - unchanged
Mickey's PhilharMagic - unchanged
Peter Pan's Flight - unchanged
Snow White's Scary Adventures - unchanged (possible new facade / queue)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - unchanged (possible new facade / queue)
Pooh's Playful Spot - removed
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm: unchanged (possible new theming / queue)
Mickey's Country House: removed
Judge's Tent: removed
Minnie's Country House: removed
Donald's Boat: removed
Toon Park: removed replaced with Dumbo area restrooms
Toontown Hall of Fame: removed
Walt Disney World Railroad: unchanged (possible new facade / queue)

New Attractions
Cinderella's Chateau – land taken from Pooh Playful Spot / 20k area (currently backstage)
Triton's Treasure - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Ariel's Undersea Adventure- land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Ariel's Meet & Greet - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Gaston's Village - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Lefou's Creperie - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Scuttles Scavenger Hunt - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
The Village Book Shop - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Be Our Guest Restaurant - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Enchanted Tales with Belle - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Enchanted Mirror Room - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Sleeping Beauty's Birthday Surprise – land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)

Pixie Hollow- land taken from TTF
Pooh M&G - utilizing lower righthand corner of PPS

EPCOT Explorer

Pretty much to sum everything that has been bounced around, using the proposed New Fantasy plan, overlayed into Google Earth w/ 3D building turned on (copy of it in my Misc album), here is a rough list of the possible status of current attractions and the new attraction list given by DLPMagic with proposed locations.

Current Attractions
Ariel's Grotto - removed (possibly moved to Ariel M&G)
Scuttle's Landing - removed
Cinderella Castle - unchanged
Cinderella's Golden Carrousel - unchanged
Dumbo the Flying Elephant moved to current TTF location (Near Mickey Tent), replaced with Castle Wall Area
"It's a Small World" - unchanged
Mad Tea Party - unchanged
Mickey's PhilharMagic - unchanged
Peter Pan's Flight - unchanged
Snow White's Scary Adventures - unchanged (possible new facade / queue)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - unchanged (possible new facade / queue)
Pooh's Playful Spot - removed
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm: unchanged (possible new theming / queue)
Mickey's Country House: removed
Judge's Tent: removed
Minnie's Country House: removed
Donald's Boat: removed
Toon Park: removed replaced with Dumbo area restrooms
Toontown Hall of Fame: removed
Walt Disney World Railroad: unchanged (possible new facade / queue)

New Attractions
Cinderella's Chateau – land taken from Pooh Playful Spot / 20k area (currently backstage)
Triton's Treasure - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Ariel's Undersea Adventure- land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Ariel's Meet & Greet - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Gaston's Village - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Lefou's Creperie - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Scuttles Scavenger Hunt - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
The Village Book Shop - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Be Our Guest Restaurant - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Enchanted Tales with Belle - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Enchanted Mirror Room - land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)
Sleeping Beauty's Birthday Surprise – land taken from 20k area (currently backstage)

Pixie Hollow- land taken from TTF
Pooh M&G - utilizing lower righthand corner of PPS

Quite the comprehensive list!:sohappy: Thanks for making it...Checks out with me...:D

EPCOTPluto

Pretty much to sum everything that has been bounced around, using the proposed New Fantasy plan, overlayed into Google Earth w/ 3D building turned on (copy of it in my Misc album), here is a rough list of the possible status of current attractions and the new attraction list given by DLPMagic with proposed locations:

Nice summary! It's nice to know unused backstage land will be used instead of rotting away. :wave:

EPCOT Explorer

That would be an incredibly small land, IMO. Perhaps smaller than Liberty Square. :lol:

I'm thinking two lands: Fantasyland and a new Toon Town.

Or one big FL with thematic changes as you move from East to West.

East is the tents...Middle is new and whimsical....Princess area/Forest....Cartoonish Fantasy.

It would work...

aladdin2007

Just had an idea, maybe once this is all open and with the be our guest dining etc, they will take the princessess out of Norway at Epcot and restore it back to how it should be, characterless. and no more traffic zoo like it is now there.
Hey I can dream. :wave:

I don't think that the changes to FL are going to make the place turn into "PrincessLand". AdventureLand and FrontierLand are geared toward little boys, and so is TomorrowLand. *Although girls have just as much fun in those areas as well.* I think that it's a great idea that WDW is going to put some more attractions based on the classic princess movies in FL. It really fits the theme of FL. "Fantasy". There's still Peter Pan, and Ariel isn't going to be all sunshine and daisies. I'm sure all the new stuff will attract girls AND boys. I know my husband still enjoys meeting the princesses, and riding Snow Whites Scary Adventures, and watching some new Princess Show. *He won't admit it if you asked him though :lol:*

It's all part of the magic of WDW. I think *if it gets the green light* that this will make FL a great place to enjoy again!

I can't wait!!:eek::D:p

EPCOTPluto

Then I am expecting some boxy trees, perhaps?

917.jpg

GothMickey

Here's a question, if Donalds boat is being removed why are they bothering to refurb it right now?

Because things aren't going away tomorrow. Toontown will still have to operate until it closes. And Donald's Boat is a place for kids to play on right? So, they cannot afford to have a playset broken and kids playing on it while still in operation.

djkidkaz

Why would Disney do a Turtle Talk styled attraction for Cinderella ( or any of the princess' for that matter)? She is played by a live actor who already talks and interacts with guests? That doesn't make sense, so I assume thats not what it is.

GothMickey

Why would Disney do a Turtle Talk styled attraction for Cinderella ( or any of the princess' for that matter)? She is played by a live actor who already talks and interacts with guests? That doesn't make sense, so I assume thats not what it is.

Cause no one plays a mirror as a live actor. :lol:

The MIRROR would be using Turtle Talk technology, not Cinderella.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom