The New Fantasyland

GothMickey

Time to way in again!:lol:

Y'all don't stop, do you?

I'm thinking so. Heavily themed, maybe interactive with the new RFID tech, and very Disney esque....If it turns out the way I envisioned it.
It sounds fine to me.:D Capacity FTW...Hopefully in the years to come, they will also add attractions to this.

Yep. I'm thrilled with it. They are listening.

I'm thinking rename...:shrug: ToonTown won't fit anymore.

Just when you think you are out, we drag you back in.

Exprcoofto

Where do you see that? I see it ending halfway into the speedway and right before the castle?

If you look on the right of the original plans that were posted with the yellow border there is an area which shows what seems to be a scroll bar. I think the map for this covers more area then what we are seeing, but that's probably because nothing else is changed on it. Would love to see the full plans though.

GothMickey

If you look on the right of the original plans that were posted with the yellow border there is an area which shows what seems to be a scroll bar. I think the map for this covers more area then what we are seeing, but that's probably because nothing else is changed on it.

Oh ok. I am no longer looking at the map with the yellow border. I'll check that out tonight. Thanks.

vonpluto

You know what doesn't make sense though, unless I am forgetting, but, I don't remember a magic or enchanted mirror in Cinderella. I remember it in Snow White though. Why would they put a magic or enchanted mirror in Cinderella?

Good point.

Cindy: "Mirror, Mirror on the wall, what in Hades name are you doing in MY Chateau ? Well, as long as you're here, how is Snowy these days?"

Why?
There already is a Snow attraction.
Rumblings about a Dwarves coaster.
Cindy does have a castle, but needed an attraction of some sort.

It is Fantasyland after all!

:king:

Im pretty sure tritons treasure will be the merch site closer to the B&B village are near the queue to the ride itself. The are behind cindy, like i said in my post, is the mirror. I think it says mirror not merch, kinda hard to tell. But the mirror is otherwise unaccounted for and it only seems to make sense.

Look closely at the plan, specifically at the ditted lines that deliniate the character areas...

The dotted line for Mermaid comes down to include the merch area behind Cindy. The Queue for VOLM appears to begin across from Cindy/ Merch and winds back through a themed waterscape area (perhaps like TSwN&F) ending at small circle in square (perhaps omnimover loading area)

The Merch to the right of Mermaid is actually part of Belle/BOG/Gastons. This may be the Crepe shop...

aladdin2007

hmmm this is fun discussing all this lol, but I too am wondering what about the current fantasyland, gosh I hope a makeover is included with these new expansion plans.

Exprcoofto

I'm hoping they will be removed, but some say the West side will retain them, while the new areas have a new look and theme, suggesting a 2nd or 3rd land.

Exactly!:lol:

Ugh, I'm really not a fan of the medieval faire. If it was just a medieval look, sure, but not the faire part. :hurl:

Disneyfan1981

The Mirror being there is easily covered. While not in Cinderella, I could see it being there with a backstory that it was a gift from Snow White to Cinderella, they could even just have a tag attached to it that said To: Cinderella Fr: Snow White and cover that track.

Exprcoofto

Im thinking this is going to be touted as a whole new land, Princessland. Anyone else?

If it was to be a whole new land with the Castle Wall being a divider, why would Winnie the Pooh be in Princessland. Unless the Castle Wall wouldn't be the divider for the land. It'll be interesting to see what happens, if it happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom