The New Fantasyland

GothMickey

Disney "makes up for it" by building a playground for ADD kids.

Wow, it's amazing to me that a lighthearted discussion about something that is supposed to be fun and new and exciting, turned into a "jab" at children for one thing, and children with legitimate disabilities for another thing. Way show your true colors as an ahole in one sentence. One day you'll come out of mommy and daddy's basement, actually SEE the sunlight, and get into the real world Conundrum. Plans for the new Fantasyland can not stay up, but ignorant, thoughtless, rude comments directed at kids, can stay up.

Are you saying Condumdrum is this guy?

200102042_34d807b771.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Heh. My PM Box and Email just exploded.:lookaroun:lol:

Well then...WOW!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

It looks incredible....and NOTHING like I was told it would be or thought it would be. Is that a huge "castle wall in FL!?:lol::sohappy:

This is going to do a ton. Even though it's not more rides like we thought, and hoped for, this is something nice. TLM...A different land...Hopefully greenery..

New FL could be a awesome first step.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone know how long it usually takes Disney to officaly announce something?

They announce projects on their own timetable. Not really a case of
"how long", more a case of if they decide to do a project at all, and the announcement is done when they are ready to reveal plans.

wserratore1963

Heh. My PM Box and Email just exploded.:lookaroun:lol:

Well then...WOW!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

It looks incredible....and NOTHING like I was told it would be or thought it would be. Is that a huge "castle wall in FL!?:lol::sohappy:

This is going to do a ton. Even though it's not more rides like we thought, and hoped for, this is something nice. TLM...A different land...Hopefully greenery..

New FL could be a awesome first step.
Could you make explode?

rudyjr13

Great additions to the park, honestly any additions would be great right now to MK. Crossing my fingers this is going to happen.

Great discussion this week by the way, after months of not too much to talk about this has been a great few days to be a disneyworld fan. Thanks for the inside info to those who have posted.

Figment632

They announce projects on their own timetable. Not really a case of
"how long", more a case of if they decide to do a project at all, and the announcement is done when they are ready to reveal plans.

Thanks. Well that means that there is still time to change some of this.

Animaniac93-98

I doubt it. Lines to those rides are always long. If anything I'll bet the capacity increase brought about by the carpets in AL was not enough. While I personally do not care for them they serve a purpose and guests love them. I don't see them going away....ever.

I see your point, but I didn't say it should leave WDW altogether.

jakeman

So is there only one new ride in this whole new fantasyland expansion?
There were a few additional areas that were labeled as attractions (Cinderella being one of them).

Some folks may have additional information regarding the caliber of the attractions but for the most part, most posters seem to be willfully ignoring them.

Idunno, it looks like there could be more than one new ride. Everyone's making it sound like it's just a bunch of princess meet & greets...but it distinguishes between meet and greets and attractions on the map, so I'm not sure about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom