The New Fantasyland

Exprcoofto

I'm actually not at all disappointed from those plans, if they were to happen. Who knows if those are the current plans though :shrug:

Computer Magic

Hi Guys. Sorry I have had to remove some of the artwork that was posted. Its presence may do more harm than good, so for the time being I'd appreciate it if it wasn't posted. Thanks for understanding and thanks to you all for posting and being a part of the discussion.
Well, I think this proves the plans are true and we have a new insider. Well done to the OP.

and from my previous post 2 is correct. :lol:
one of four things could have happended.

OP is full of himself and doesn't have the plans.
Steve has asked him not to post the information as those plans being leaked could make Disney and/or company involved quite mad.
OP is busy and hasn't returned.
Can't figure out how to upload the pics

Rosso11

Compare the building for say "Winnie the Pooh" to the Cinderella, Aurora and Belle attraction buildings. They are super small and I can't imagine that they would even be rides, plus Mermaid is the only one showing any sort of track layout. Im hoping these aren't just stage shows or something.

Also, it would seem they are building a huge castle wall?

Lastly, how does this effect the train? Does the train go around this area already or are they going to have to adjust the train route now?

I agree those attraction buildings are very small. IF you look at the Cinderella one it looks like you walk to the right or the left leaving me to speculate it is simply a meet and greet with two Cinderella's to help with demand. There can't be much in them.

The train already goes around this entire area so it shouldn't be affected much.

Also anyone looking for the plans just look around they spread fast across the internet.

Animaniac93-98

Compare the building for say "Winnie the Pooh" to the Cinderella, Aurora and Belle attraction buildings. They are super small and I can't imagine that they would even be rides, plus Mermaid is the only one showing any sort of track layout. Im hoping these aren't just stage shows or something.

Also, it would seem they are building a huge castle wall?

Lastly, how does this effect the train? Does the train go around this area already or are they going to have to adjust the train route now?

The huge wall is a head scratcher for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if that got cut from the project to save $. The rest of the land seems like one huge meet and greet/merch area but it will add some much needed dining options and Mermaid, plus extra capacity for Dumbo. I do wish that at leas one more dark ride would get made.

The trains station on the plans is where it is now so it won't be affected, but it may be re-themed.

I just realized with what they could do for the Dumbo construction. They could build the new one while the older one is in operation and have the new one finished before relocating the old model so that a Dumbo attraction will always be open through the construction.

PhilharMagician

Holy thread disappearance Batman! :lol: Where's my post that was here.

I guess this is quite sensitive material and must be valid. :shrug:

I am just hoping that MK gets some well deserved love

Pete C

Where are the plans?? Everyone is talking about the plans and I can't find them. I looked up the OP's posts and there was nothing but a list. Did they get deleted? Can someone PM them to me? I missed it! :(

Exprcoofto

The huge wall is a head scratcher for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if that got cut from the project to save $. The rest of the land seems like one huge meet and greet/merch area but it will add some much needed dining options and Mermaid, plus extra capacity for Dumbo. I do wish that at leas one more dark ride would get made.

The trains station on the plans is where it is now so it won't be affected, but it may be re-themed.

I just realized with what they could do for the Dumbo construction. They could build the new one while the older one is in operation and have the new one finished before relocating the old model so that a Dumbo attraction will always be open through the construction.

The castle wall would divide the "Castle Courtyard" area were all the facades have the stone building to blend in with the castle with the rest of the expansion.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Isn't it nice to label any opinion that doesn't match your own as whining? I think they teach that in Debate 101.

Can you counter the point listed? Guess not since you want to pick on other things then the point at hand.

Is it possible to dislike the playground because it is where something more dynamic used to be?

It's got nothing to do with liking it or not as an attraction. People make two things interconnected when they simply aren't. That is the fallacy that needs to stop being repeated.

Rosso11

I really like the open space and the water streams that seem to be throughout the land. Fantasyland today is a nightmare walking around with all of those strollers. I would really like to see a few more rides besides TLM. Those "attractions" on the map seem to be way to small for a ride. Hopefully this is an early blueprint and things have been added. Unfortunately, its probably not since things are usually subtracted as the process goes on. I guess we'll see.

MousDad

I guess this is quite sensitive material and must be valid. :shrug:

They either had to be removed because they are legit, or because it was a total scam.

Either way, somebody's wrong. Because what he/she posted was refuted by WDWInsider and contradicts what LeeMac over at LP said the plans consisted of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom