The New Fantasyland

Computer Magic

They either had to be removed because they are legit, or because it was a total scam.

Either way, somebody's wrong. Because what he/she posted was refuted by WDWInsider and contradicts what LeeMac over at LP said the plans consisted of.
May not be 100% but I do think those are plans that Disney was part of designing.

Pete C

Yeah, but when have they ever deleted 'fake' plans before? I seem to remember a certain ReDis posting blueprints for the Star Tours 2 ride vehicle. Never got deleted since they were probably fake anyway. These plans are probably legit.

EaglesfanNJ

Hey everyone, i came to the party late:( Anyway i saw the plans were taken down. Does anyone have a link to somewhere that i can view them? Or can someone PM them to me? I'd love to check it out and can not find it online. In any case, it all sounds great and much needed

Thanks!

PhilharMagician

Yeah, but when have they ever deleted 'fake' plans before? I seem to remember a certain ReDis posting blueprints for the Star Tours 2 ride vehicle. Never got deleted since they were probably fake anyway. These plans are probably legit.

Or maybe just and early revision and not the final build plans,

kcnole

I can vouch for the original poster. He doesn't post often, but when he does its legit info.

There only seems to be one new "ride" in these plans if I'm reading them correctly and that is the mermaid ride. The rest of the attractions look to be walk through attractions (similar to Mickey's House) that ends in a character meet and greet for various princesses.

RoRo

I can vouch for the original poster. He doesn't post often, but when he does its legit info.

There only seems to be one new "ride" in these plans if I'm reading them correctly and that is the mermaid ride. The rest of the attractions look to be walk through attractions (similar to Mickey's House) that ends in a character meet and greet for various princesses.

That makes sense, I thought they were stage shows like Storytime with Belle.

Animaniac93-98

I was juts thinking, if they build a second Dumbo, does that mean they could scrap Magic Carpets? The reason that ride was built was to increase "spinner" ride capacity when 20K's lagoon still took up space in Fantasyland. Now that they found a way to increase Dumbo's capacity (which interestingly I've been suggesting the same way on how to do that for a while now. Great minds think alike!) is there any reason to keep Carpets and it's awful spoiling of Frontierland's skyline?

It's in there! Of course they didn't forget the DVC cart:rolleyes:

I go to bed for a few hours and miss out on all the good dirt (park plans!)
I always miss out on those best-kept secrets!:ROFLOL:

Anyways, it sounds to me from what you all are describing like they're replacing the walk-through/meet & greet of toon town (which had already been overrun with princesses and fairies) with a walk-through/meet & greet of the princesses? I wish they were adding more than one new ride, but if they're re-theming the whole land to make it more coherent...I'll take it.

Mr.MouseFan

I saw the plans this morning and I think they're nice! Yes, it's "only" one new attraction, but the big thing for me is capacity. Anything that could potentially reduce the level of crowding and add capacity is great in my book...now if they could just do something about the crowds in the mountains area..

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was juts thinking, if they build a second Dumbo, does that mean they could scrap Magic Carpets? The reason that ride was built was to increase "spinner" ride capacity when 20K's lagoon still took up space in Fantasyland. Now that they found a way to increase Dumbo's capacity (which interestingly I've been suggesting the same way on how to do that for a while now. Great minds think alike!) is there any reason to keep Carpets and it's awful spoiling of Frontierland's skyline?
I doubt it. Lines to those rides are always long. If anything I'll bet the capacity increase brought about by the carpets in AL was not enough. While I personally do not care for them they serve a purpose and guests love them. I don't see them going away....ever.

bgraham34

I actually enjoy the Dumbo and Flying Carpets attraction. Granted they are not very long time wise but its still fine to get up in the air and twirl around.

EaglesfanNJ

Disney "makes up for it" by building a playground for ADD kids.

Wow, it's amazing to me that a lighthearted discussion about something that is supposed to be fun and new and exciting, turned into a "jab" at children for one thing, and children with legitimate disabilities for another thing. Way show your true colors as an ahole in one sentence. One day you'll come out of mommy and daddy's basement, actually SEE the sunlight, and get into the real world Conundrum. Plans for the new Fantasyland can not stay up, but ignorant, thoughtless, rude comments directed at kids, can stay up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom