The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

trampdog

He's making a joke about this being popular and Disney then adding some dining combo where you'd get a meal and a ticket for a FP viewing area of the show.

At least, sort of a joke...because given how nickel and dime Disney is with their $60 one hour magic mornings, etc. - it wouldn't surprise many of us.

^^^THIS^^^ Thank you.

Ehh. It would have been sort of funny if the subject wasn't a streetmosphere show.

Sorry you didn't get my joke.

uacnu.gif

Princess Leia

If they ever choose to add another moment in history, Piggy portraying one of the important Revolutionary women is my first choice. I'd rather see that than another story where Kermit says "No Piggy, there's no part for you." There were plenty of Revolutionary women who were just as important as the men- Martha Washington, Abigail Adams, Deborah Sampson, Betsy Ross, Margaret Corbin ("Molly Pitcher") to name a few.

Second choice goes to them performing a slightly edited version of "Yorktown (the World Turned Upside Down)" from Hamilton. Lin Manuel Miranda seems to have some great contracts with Disney, he could make it happen.

Mike S

I love this so much. It reminds me of what Diagon Alley does (in the best possible way) with their rotating entertainment.

More lands need these 10 minute bite-sized spontaneous showings. Something you don't need to queue up for, just be surprised when you wander by.
I actually never made that connection until now. Maybe they got some inspiration to do this show.
Bingo! Although I will say two is still better than one. Most shows on property don't even have that much variety so its a nice change of pace.
I'd like to see new shows added eventually. Maybe one for Thanksgiving or other American holidays.

huwar18

I know that a lot of people blamed this show for the loss of meet and greets around Magic Kingdom. I would rather have shows with this quality than more meet and greets. I am so bummed I missed the opening of this show. I cannot wait to go back to Disney World to see the Muppets. In my opinion, this is high quality Disney entertainment that we use to see.

NelsonRD

I like the show, but does anybody know the technical details of how this show is performed? Puppeteer operations, 6 times a day, can be taxing. Any idea how many puppeteers, or any automation? I ask out of show consistency.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom