The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

UpAllNight

Watched the first 2 minutes and thought it was great...ill catch the rest of the show when I watch it for myself next year.

So the question I ask is....are things finally looking up for Walt Disney World after a decade of disappointments? Nothing but positive news at the moment....how far will it go, and how long will they keep this positive momentum?

DisneyJunkie

Just finished watching the video. I have to say it's definitely a great use of the Muppets and a nice addition to little ol' Liberty Square. Was anyone else just waiting for a live actor to come out on that balcony? Could have used Sweetums or something, or even Statler & Waldorf somewhere in the mix.

brb1006

Watched the first 2 minutes and thought it was great...ill catch the rest of the show when I watch it for myself next year.

So the question I ask is....are things finally looking up for Walt Disney World after a decade of disappointments? Nothing but positive news at the moment....how far will it go, and how long will they keep this positive momentum?
All we need is the same love given to Epcot and the debut of ROL at AK.

Donaldfan1934

Loved the performance. What a fabulous addition to Liberty Square. Looked like it drew a large crowd and no one was disappointed. Cant wait to see it in person. And who were the nay sayers who said Muppets didnt belong in MK ???
In all honesty, I would've much preferred to see a show like this in the Muppet Courtyard and I still think it may intrude upon the Liberty Square atmosphere, but I have to admit they made a great show regardless of all that.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom