The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

CanadianGordon

I grew up on the Muppets so I am looking forward to the new merch and movies. I didn't mind the TV show but felt it shouldn't have been so mean at times. Muppet Show had mean parts but it was done in fun. For all the complaining about formats, they at least tried something new. It didn't work so they'll try something else.
For me I love the original and wish they'd bring back Paul "Just an Old fashioned Love Song" Williams to write more songs for the next movie.

FoozieBear

Yeah...actually, I think most people are tired of that song. I remember reading that the people behind the new show tried having the frog puppet sing that song on one episode, to try to bring back the "old magic" (and fleeing viewers), but the ratings actually fell.

It's nice you like it, but really, you ought to give people with perhaps better taste a chance, and stop judging them over stuff like this...

By that logic, every time Disney plays "When You Wish Upon a Star" before their movies, everyone should walk out and put the company out of business.

brb1006

You know you just set him up for, "Well, that means it's an inferior knock-off" or some similar retort, right?
Oops
giphy.gif

Magenta Panther

By that logic, every time Disney plays "When You Wish Upon a Star" before their movies, everyone should walk out and put the company out of business.

Except that nobody's tired of that song, and it's the signature of a still-thriving successful company. Whereas the puppet song is the signature of characters that need Disney money to prop them up. But whatever, enjoy the new Muppet attraction in Liberty Square.

Matt_Black

Except that nobody's tired of that song, and it's the signature of a still-thriving successful company. Whereas the puppet song is the signature of characters that need Disney money to prop them up. But whatever, enjoy the new Muppet attraction in Liberty Square.

I'd love to see some sort of evidence that people are somehow tired of Rainbow Connection or not tired of When You Wish Upon a Star.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom