The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

Matt_Black

Oh, but that's fun. He'll come up with some goofy argument, and then I'll hit a perfect counter. Like...

02.gif

Magenta Panther

Oh, but that's fun. He'll come up with some goofy argument, and then I'll hit a perfect counter. Like...

02.gif

Like an unsupported link, which fits right in with your unsupported arguments. :D

So tell us again about the time you swore the reason the new Muppet show's ratings were tanking were because of the baseball playoffs...then failed to explain how they kept tanking without the baseball playoffs. :D

(Shouldn't feed the troll, I know, but poor Matt's so starved for attention...)

Magenta Panther

Yep. If this doesn't get you in every feel, make you cry every single time, they I quite simply, don't even want to know you:

Yeah...actually, I think most people are tired of that song. I remember reading that the people behind the new show tried having the frog puppet sing that song on one episode, to try to bring back the "old magic" (and fleeing viewers), but the ratings actually fell.

It's nice you like it, but really, you ought to give people with perhaps better taste a chance, and stop judging them over stuff like this...

TeriofTerror

Yeah...actually, I think most people are tired of that song. I remember reading that the people behind the new show tried having the frog puppet sing that song on one episode, to try to bring back the "old magic" (and fleeing viewers), but the ratings actually fell.

It's nice you like it, but really, you ought to give people with perhaps better taste a chance, and stop judging them over stuff like this...
Really?
"Life's like a movie; write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending."
To me, that's everything. It's accessible to everyone, inspirational, hopeful, and yet still has the message that you are responsible for making it happen. You can do it, but you have to be the one to make it happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom