The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

Nemo14

I have no idea where this thread is going right now.
but it's traveling by map!
th

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm a WHAT? No, I'm not a Brony. But a friend of mine has been lurking here and reading this thread, and he sent me that picture and the caption beneath (which he didn't write - it was at a My Little Pony website, one of the adult ones, if you can believe such things exist.) So I hunted it down and pasted it here. I thought it was funny. Too bad you didn't. You don't get a participation award.
6edaaba5002c3da25c5c464a09f92ea0.jpg

As for the rest, yawn, Disney used story elements from the other classics it adapted and made its own too. But you at least you got the "totally rebuilt" part right, even if you don't seem to fully understand it. That's the creativity. That's the Disney magic. The insight that can make a good story even better. That's the difference between Disney's "Pinocchio" and that terrible Henson version that bombed at the box office. Oops...
Isn't an ADULT My Little Pony website a Brony website?

acishere

Mee mee mee mee mee... mee mee. Mee mee MEE mee mee mee.

Translation: What would go better in Liberty Square than this beautiful rendition of a patriotic classic?

Zee Mooppet's veb presence-a zee lest foo yeers hes beee zeeur best vurk. Hupeffoolly zeey veell fucoos oon thet noo thet zeeur ettempt et un edoolt muckoomentery feeeled tu get gueeng. Bork Bork Bork!

Es fur MK, I'm nut ixpecteeng uny Mooppet ettrecshuns fur a vheele-a. Meybe-a iff zeey gu beck tu zeeur ruuts und defelup a Mooppets veb shoo, zeey cun try egeeen tu get zee fruncheese-a demund up. Bork Bork Bork!

Translation:
The Muppet's web presence the last few years has been the best of their recent work. Hopefully they will focus on that now that their attempt at an adult mockumentary failed to get going.

As for MK, I'm not expecting any Muppet attractions for a while. Maybe if they go back to their roots and develop a Muppets web show, they can try again to get the franchise demand up.

Last edited:

PUSH

Zee Mooppet's veb presence-a zee lest foo yeers hes beee zeeur best vurk. Hupeffoolly zeey veell fucoos oon thet noo thet zeeur ettempt et un edoolt muckoomentery feeeled tu get gueeng. Bork Bork Bork!

Es fur MK, I'm nut ixpecteeng uny Mooppet ettrecshuns fur a vheele-a. Meybe-a iff zeey gu beck tu zeeur ruuts und defelup a Mooppets veb shoo, zeey cun try egeeen tu get zee fruncheese-a demund up. Bork Bork Bork!

Translation:
The Muppet's web presence the last few years has been their best work. Hopefully they will focus on that now that their attempt at an adult mockumentary failed to get going.

As for MK, I'm not expecting any Muppet attractions for a while. Maybe if they go back to their roots and develop a Muppets web show, they can try again to get the franchise demand up.
Mee mee mee mee mee mee mee mee mee mee mee mee MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Translation: Agreed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom