The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

PizzaPlanet

He's not worthy of the gentle caress of my glorious lips!
abe-simpson-gif.gif

Magic Feather

Exactly. Instead of a hissing match can we get back on topic already? Any new updates? Casting calls? Rehearsals? Pictures people pictures! I take a week off from the board and this is the best we can do?
I think they had to go to a second casting call for the human character due to not enough turn up. If that was the case, we can expect a minor delay, but no more than a day or two, if that.

DisneyRoy

I think they had to go to a second casting call for the human character due to not enough turn up. If that was the case, we can expect a minor delay, but no more than a day or two, if that.

A day or two delay from what original date though? I never heard when it was supposed to start. Or has that not been distributed information yet?

MagicHappens1971

Here's a new image that was featured in the Passholder fall e-newsletter. I know this was pretty much clarified, but hoping this would give more insight to how the show will be performed. "This show will be performed outdoors along the main pathway through Liberty Square, so you won’t need to arrange for Fastpass+. Just show up and enjoy!"
unnamed.jpg

mimitchi33

Here's a new image that was featured in the Passholder fall e-newsletter. I know this was pretty much clarified, but hoping this would give more insight to how the show will be performed. "This show will be performed outdoors along the main pathway through Liberty Square, so you won’t need to arrange for Fastpass+. Just show up and enjoy!"
View attachment 160443
That looks cool! I like Mrs. Piggy's outfit.
I hope this and PizzeRizzo are successful and we can see more Muppet things in the future! Who knows? It might start a Muppet craze!

YodaMan

The calendar still lists the show as starting on October 2 and these are the performance times listed for opening day. Not sure if they're wrong or need to be updated or if each "time" corresponds to a different "moment in history" and we might actually get unique skits throughout the whole day.

9:05AM
9:15AM
10:00AM
10:15AM
11:45AM
11:55AM
12:10PM
1:15PM
1:25PM
2:20PM
3:35PM
3:45PM
4:25PM
4:35PM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom