The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

Kobe!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys but as some of you may know by Dad is Bob... and he said this is NOT going to happen and has never even been discussed.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys but as some of you may know by Dad is Bob... and he said this is NOT going to happen and has never even been discussed.
What does "by Dad is Bob" mean?

Who is "he" and why should we believe him?

Cmdr_Crimson

The site-that-shall-not-be-named has called this rumor to be official.

So it states it going onto the Second Story windows of the Heritage House building.....
r-1401758491-HeritageHouse4.JPG

Doesn't seem to be quite a big area..Unless plans to open it like a balcony as the Puppeteers can just do a small show or something...

Last edited:

majortom1981

It does not say that....It says "it will have The Muppets teaching and interacting with guests concerning U.S. history."
the next sentence

"The Muppets characters, which were reportedly built in a collaboration between the Jim Henson company and Walt Disney Imagineering, will be appearing high above guests in the second story windows of Liberty Square."

Which means to me that they are new characters not the ones we know. Keep in mind muppets are a generic term. Technically sesame street are muppets also.

Slowjack

the next sentence

"The Muppets characters, which were reportedly built in a collaboration between the Jim Henson company and Walt Disney Imagineering, will be appearing high above guests in the second story windows of Liberty Square."

Which means to me that they are new characters not the ones we know. Keep in mind muppets are a generic term. Technically sesame street are muppets also.
I don't think that means new characters. I interpret that to say that the Jim Henson Company is involved in the design of the puppets or animated figures or whatever they turn out to be, not that they have developed new characters. Not that there's really enough to say one way or the other at this point!

mikeh

RSoxNo1

the next sentence

I think it's just a poorly written article.

deeevo

Hall of Presidents already does this in an air conditioned room and it is hard enough drag kids in there to learn some history. Not sure the Muppet's are going to do a better job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom