The most GINORMOUS Photo Post EVER! The Land/Soarin', MK, 50th Anniversary Updates!

EpcotGrl

Wowsers did you get some great pictures! Hmm...perhaps I should head down this summer after all... ;)

And maybe Topiary!Goofy's hat blew off in a gust? It does get a bit windy down there... :lol:

Pongo

EpcotGrl said:
Wowsers did you get some great pictures! Hmm...perhaps I should head down this summer after all... ;)

And maybe Topiary!Goofy's hat blew off in a gust? It does get a bit windy down there... :lol:

It sure is windy now.

Shaman

Great update!!!

If I may inquire...when were The Land pavilion photos taken? (The reason I ask is, because I was there Friday and they hadn't set the tables up yet...nice to see they have)...

:wave:

bigorangeandy

One thing about the new carpet in the land, if someone spills something, no one will ever know. I guess that they are using the same principal that is used on the bed spreads in the guest rooms.

Pongo

bigorangeandy said:
One thing about the new carpet in the land, if someone spills something, no one will ever know. I guess that they are using the same principal that is used on the bed spreads in the guest rooms.

I happen to like the new carpet. It reminds me of a topographical map, or trees in the fall. They seem artsy in a way. And I think the Curviness of the seating areas only adds to the artsiness.

Maybe I'm alone in thinking this... :(

nicholas

Pongo said:
I happen to like the new carpet. It reminds me of a topographical map, or trees in the fall. They seem artsy in a way. And I think the Curviness of the seating areas only adds to the artsiness.

Maybe I'm alone in thinking this... :(
You're not alone :D

mickhyperion

Pongo said:
I was thinking the same thing.

On banners in, say, California do they say "Florida"? Or "Orlando"?

Hmmm... curious...

Actually, you'll be hard pressed to find any mention of any park besides Disneyland celebrating the 50th when you're in DL. They are doing their best to make it appear to be all about DL (which it is actually), possibly because the hardcore Disneyland fans are HIGHLY HIGHLY insulted that any of the other parks are having anything to with the Celebration, especially WDW. There is some serious jealousy stemming from the west coast about everything from WDW's new attractions all the way down to the gold mouse ears being available in Florida. It's very much an US vs THEM situation, whoever US and THEM is... ? :hammer:

MicBat

thimblekisses said:
Wait a minute. . . Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey Sneezy, Bashful, Doc. . . STITCH?!?! Here he is, the rotten little fellow, transplanted from Tomorrowland (he used to be next to the Merchant of Venus) to hiding out amongst the dwarfs!
Stitch started out in the "Doggone Maze" as a part of last years Flower and Garden Festival.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!

wannabeBelle

hey there Thimblekisses!!!!! I LOVE that pic of you by the Castle so Pretty!!!!!!! Great job on the photo updates as always!!!! Belle

CaptainMichael

It appears that the little girl in the picture of the Beauty and the Beast topiary has the same thing on her face that thimblekisses has on in her avatar picture...nice pictures by the way, can't wait to meet ya'll on the 29th!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom