The most GINORMOUS Photo Post EVER! The Land/Soarin', MK, 50th Anniversary Updates!

thimblekisses

Original Poster
1disneydood said:
BTW, where did Ryland score that sweatshirt? I'd like to get one. :D

I bought it for him (I have one too), and we got them at the Emporium on Main Street. It seems, however, that the Mickey Mouse Club merchandise has been replaced with the HCOE merchandise. A lady mournfully informed us of this on the tram as she admired the sweaters as well. She said that she wanted one and went looking for all the Mickey Mouse Club stuff and even asked, but all they had left was one shirt in the back for her.

DME

Wonderful pics! I'm headed to Disneyland next month..but seeing these pics reminds me that I'd rather be headed to WDW.

surfsupdon

I enjoyed the update as usual. Thank you so much.

Your pictures and dialogue are getting me really enthused for my upcoming vacationm in May. I've never been during this time and am excited to see the F and Garden Fest. and Star Wars W/es and all the other Happiest Celebration hoopla.

Thank you both.

SpaceMountainUK

CaliSurfer182 said:
Like somebody else said California is just probably more recognizable. But only two of the other places are cities. Hong Kong is technically a province of China (since the UK gave it back). Disneyland Hong Kong is on the portion (island) called Lantau, the name of the city escapes me right now but it is definetly not Hong Kong.

And Disneyland Paris is actually in Marne le Valle not Paris the city.

wishes

Hey :sohappy: Fab pictures......... great to see that the sun's shining somewhere in the World! Not so good here.
Thanks alot again!!!!!!!!So excited to go now to WDW!!When does the Happiest Celebration officially end, guys?

DisneyFreak529

Wonderful... Fabulous... THanks for the update. I look forward to your updates!
You know this already but I think you guys are the best!!!! Thanks...Thanks.

meatloafsfan

thimblekisses said:
It appears as though they don't plan on changing this name anytime soon within the duration of HCOE. . .why knows what will happen come June 27?

Ummm....what is the significance of June 27th? (Sorry if it's a dumb question)

Slipknot

Thimblekisses said:
This is the duck that Slade (from the boards, we met up with him) was feeding peanut butter and jelly crusts.

When the heck did you take a pic of the duck?? I don't remember seeing you take it!!! :veryconfu

wannabeBelle

Hey Slade, Dont turn your back on these two!!! They are GOOD!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL Would love to see all of you guys in May at the Mini Meet Star Wars Weekend on May 22nd!!! Belle

Slipknot

wannabeBelle said:
Hey Slade, Dont turn your back on these two!!! They are GOOD!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL Would love to see all of you guys in May at the Mini Meet Star Wars Weekend on May 22nd!!! Belle

I'll be there. No school, so I'm free till the 13th or 14th of June. :sohappy:

diddy_mouse

Corrine and Ryland...superb job as always! love seeing the castle in all its shiny goldeness. you two seem like awesome people to hang out with in the parks...too bad i'm up here in VA (d'oh!) anywhoo...faBOO update! thanx very much! :D

thimblekisses said:
Well, some kid asked him something like what he did in the water all day and he said he swims and he said you guys yell what you do in the water and we all yelled stuff and he said how many said swim, raise your hands. I did, and he said you, in the gray shell with the gold ears in your lap, do you swim? I said yes. And then he talked with me about swimming.
Turtle Talk with Crush is soooo cool! I can't believe I had never been in the Living Seas before yesterday!

Holy poo on a stick, that's crazy! You've got my imagineering juices flowing! Now when I go to class all I'm gunna be able to think about is "How'd they do that!?!?!" :brick:

Wonder if he can accidently say insults "Yes you, the rather portly fellow in the back wearing that tacky 70's bell bottom pants I wouldn't be caught dead in...do you swim?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom