The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Mac Tonight

I usually try to sit near the skipper and recite their lines at least a second or two before they do. It really throws them off. Once I was "invited" to skipper myself. I gave an older funnier but still clean version of the script. It was a lot of fun.
What a cool experience.

Also, I have to ask...what does your username mean?

mickEblu

Original Poster
I usually try to sit near the skipper and recite their lines at least a second or two before they do. It really throws them off. Once I was "invited" to skipper myself. I gave an older funnier but still clean version of the script. It was a lot of fun.

Wow so you really stood up there and gave the entire spiel?

socalifornian

Pixar sequels are taking a hiatus after TS4

>>Producer Mark Nielsen says that there’s "a lot of optimism about the future of the studio" since Docter, the Oscar-winning director of Upand Inside Out, was named Pixar’s chief creative. "He’s really looking out for the new voices and really loading up the development pool," Nielsen says, adding, "It’s all original films after this one right now."

VJ

Pixar sequels are taking a hiatus after TS4

>>Producer Mark Nielsen says that there’s "a lot of optimism about the future of the studio" since Docter, the Oscar-winning director of Upand Inside Out, was named Pixar’s chief creative. "He’s really looking out for the new voices and really loading up the development pool," Nielsen says, adding, "It’s all original films after this one right now."
when's Walt Disney Animation Studios gonna get the memo...?

Darkbeer1

No, Skid Row.

Isn't that half of Los Angeles now? Or it seems like it on the news.

Darkbeer1

And let me say to all the LA people. Yes, you have a major problem that needs to be addressed. And Anaheim is not perfect, but we have made some major steps that our fellow OC cities are looking at to replicate.

But there are still plenty of good parts in LA.

Heck, at least you don't need a poop map ;)

socalifornian

And let me say to all the LA people. Yes, you have a major problem that needs to be addressed. And Anaheim is not perfect, but we have made some major steps that our fellow OC cities are looking at to replicate.

But there are still plenty of good parts in LA.

Heck, at least you don't need a poop map ;)
Almost stepped in a pile of it just outside Philippe’s on Sunday. Luckily the smell made me cautious enough to see it before it was too late. My condolences for needing a map in Anaheim, that was a first time experience for me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom