The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Californian Elitist

Well if I don’t listen to them then what’s the point of asking, not the kinda person who listens does the opposite and then whines about not having the greatest of times; I’ve been in this role before the info giver and then feign shock at the end.

I wished I had been able to try all the pizzas, based on the one I tried it was amazing!

Even the theaters that were shuttered and abandon looking were something to admire from their exteriors. I didn’t know till I saw Safiya Nygard, Social Media Influencer, go and do the experience; I dont really care for POPs but the concept we so cool I had to get one done!

I do think Milk Jar is the winner as its only a few minutes away by car for us; easily something we could pick up after checkout! Finger’s crossed 🤞🏻

Personally I’ve really enjoyed it, every day has been pretty good with honestly the only thing I wouldn’t recommend being the Warner Bros Studio Tour 😅

Thank you for the good wishes :)
I agree, what’s the point in asking if people don’t actually consider the recommendations? And yet so many people do that.😩 Very annoying.

It sounds like influencers may actually be of good use. Lol. I’ve never done the Warner Bros Studio Tour (surprise, surprise), but I’m sorry to hear it wasn’t that great! Wish I had known you were in Burbank, I would have recommended something out there. Did you get a chance to drive by the Walt Disney Studios? They’re very close to Warner Bros.

tcool123

I agree, what’s the point in asking if people don’t actually consider the recommendations? And yet so many people do that.😩 Very annoying.

It sounds like influencers may actually be of good use. Lol. I’ve never done the Warner Bros Studio Tour (surprise, surprise), but I’m sorry to hear it wasn’t that great! Wish I had known you were in Burbank, I would have recommended something out there. Did you get a chance to drive by the Walt Disney Studios? They’re very close to Warner Bros.
Lol every once in a while influencers can be tolerable and useful ;) not going to lie most of the time I could care less about them as I find many of them to be full of themselves.

Haha yea the tour is definitely more of a tourist thing; the backlot aspect was fine met my expectations, although it focused heavily on Gilmore Girls and Big Bang Theory ignoring many movies that may have filmed there. Got to see the exterior from Abbott Elementary and the costumes from the show so that was silver lining! The main issue I had was the exhibits offered by Warner Bros which rather being a true celebration of film mainly focused in DC, Harry Potter, Friends, Big Bang Theory, and little else. I expected the exhibits to be more like what I experienced at the Academy Awards museum which was a celebration of film. This issue stemmed to the gift shop as well with little else outside those IPs present, again the Academy Awards Museum and even the Funko store were much better when it came to diversity in film merchandise. I left with a really nice Casablanca shot glass with a Moroccan design on it and Rick’s Caffe American logo printed on it.

I did see the Disney Studios, and the blue sorcerer hat! Yesterday we drove by Jim Henson Productions as well. Driving past all these studios has been alot of fun, and I’m sure y’all are use to it but all the billboards focusing on films and tv shows was cool to see! Today I plan on taking some photos with a She-Hulk bench in front of my hotel 😅

Californian Elitist

Lol every once in a while influencers can be tolerable and useful ;) not going to lie most of the time I could care less about them as I find many of them to be full of themselves.

Haha yea the tour is definitely more of a tourist thing; the backlot aspect was fine met my expectations, although it focused heavily on Gilmore Girls and Big Bang Theory ignoring many movies that may have filmed there. Got to see the exterior from Abbott Elementary and the costumes from the show so that was silver lining! The main issue I had was the exhibits offered by Warner Bros which rather being a true celebration of film mainly focused in DC, Harry Potter, Friends, Big Bang Theory, and little else. I expected the exhibits to be more like what I experienced at the Academy Awards museum which was a celebration of film. This issue stemmed to the gift shop as well with little else outside those IPs present, again the Academy Awards Museum and even the Funko store were much better when it came to diversity in film merchandise. I left with a really nice Casablanca shot glass with a Moroccan design on it and Rick’s Caffe American logo printed on it.

I did see the Disney Studios, and the blue sorcerer hat! Yesterday we drove by Jim Henson Productions as well. Driving past all these studios has been alot of fun, and I’m sure y’all are use to it but all the billboards focusing on films and tv shows was cool to see! Today I plan on taking some photos with a She-Hulk bench in front of my hotel 😅
She-Hulk bench lol.

I can see why you were disappointed with the tour. The studios tours do tend to hyper-focus in on their most popular properties. I know the Central Perk Cafe from Friends is a super popular photo op at Warner Bros (not sure if they allowed you guys to see it). That’s a prime example, as Friends is a very popular show. I’m glad you were at least able to see the Academy Awards Museum. As a film buff, I need to get myself there.

Are you leaving California without trying In-N-Out???

tcool123

I can see why you were disappointed with the tour. The studios tours do tend to hyper-focus in on their most popular properties. I know the Central Perk Cafe from Friends is a super popular photo op at Warner Bros (not sure if they allowed you guys to see it). That’s a prime example, as Friends is a very popular show. I’m glad you were at least able to see the Academy Awards Museum. As a film buff, I need to get myself there.
We were allowed into the Cafe it was cool, got myself a milkshake to cool off there lol

Are you leaving California without trying In-N-Out???
My body can’t process beef well 😅
We passed by a few and took photos, but yes not wise for me to eat there 😅

brb1006

I wanted to create an interesting discussion about Disney Characters at the Disney Parks. After all, there are some people who are either into or not into meeting the characters. But for a while, I wanted to start an interesting and fun discussion for other users in this thread.

Lately, I've been thinking about certain Disney Characters from past Disney Animated Films that had yet to gain either an actual walkaround version or make a proper return to the Disney Theme Parks. For years, one of my favorite characters from the Winnie the Pooh Franchise is Roo. Just look how cute he is! 🥰
roo5.png

I remember he was gaining popularity after the release of The Tigger Movie and was given a prominent role in various Pooh related media. He even starred in "Pooh's Heffalump Movie" and a major character in "Springtime with Roo". I'm aware Roo technically exists at the Disney Parks (as a tiny figure for the costume of Kanga). But I'm talking about an actual walkaround version.

For example, Piglet started out as a prop for the very first costume for Rabbit that was spotted at Disneyland between 1965 till the 1970s. After Rabbit was redesigned in the early 70s, Piglet was only represented as a statue.
Piglet.PNG

An actual walkaround version of Piglet wouldn't occur until the late 1990s and early 2000s.
8dba28a7bf3567ea13d64f3617b77b37.jpg

As of the 2020s, walkaround versions of Kanga, Rabbit, and Owl (recent photos of him are rare to find) exists. But I find a odd how Roo was never turned into a fully interactive meetable character. I remember coming across photos of a live version of Roo from older live shows for Playhouse Disney/Disney Jr a few years back and finding that design to be great (even if the design team was different).

Heck, for decades I was surprised King Arthur/Wart from Sword in the Stone hadn't didn't gain live appearances at the parks. Say what you can about Magic Happens, but I was overjoyed to learn Arthur made his official Disney Parks debut in the parade after seeing concept art for The Sword in The Stone float. Seeing him and Merlin interacting in person gave me the biggest smile on my face! :)
disneyland-2020-magichappens-parade-Sword-in-the-Stone-Float.png

After seeing footage of the Magic Happens Parade, I remember thinking that it was only a matter of time until Madame Mim would finally appear at the parks.

Cut to June 2022 where they released a teaser for this year's Oogie Boogie Bash

Hope I'm not alone on this, I would love to hear what other Disney Characters you would love to see making a physical appearance and meetable. Especially characters that hadn't been seen in decades.

Last edited:

brb1006

Also can somebody help me find good photos of Roo from past Playhouse Disney Live Shows (not related to the ones at the Disney Parks)? Alongside recent photos of Owl (unless my mind is playing tricks on me)? Because I remember Owl used to be present at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World during the 1970s, 1980s, and occasionally in the 1990s and early 2000s.

Last edited:

tcool123

I wanted to create an interesting discussion about Disney Characters at the Disney Parks. After all, there are some people who are either into or not into meeting the characters. But for a while, I wanted to start an interesting and fun discussion for other users in this thread.

Lately, I've been thinking about certain Disney Characters from past Disney Animated Films that had yet to gain either an actual walkaround version or make a proper return to the Disney Theme Parks. For years, one of my favorite characters from the Winnie the Pooh Franchise is Roo. Just look how cute he is! 🥰
View attachment 659839
I remember he was gaining popularity after the release of The Tigger Movie and was given a prominent role in various Pooh related media. He even starred in "Pooh's Heffalump Movie" and a major character in "Springtime with Roo". I'm aware Roo technically exists at the Disney Parks (as a tiny figure for the costume of Kanga). But I'm talking about an actual walkaround version.

For example, Piglet started out as a prop for the very first costume for Rabbit that was spotted at Disneyland between 1965 till the 1970s. After Rabbit was redesigned in the early 70s, Piglet was only represented as a statue.
View attachment 659840

An actual walkaround version of Piglet wouldn't occur until the late 1990s and early 2000s.
8dba28a7bf3567ea13d64f3617b77b37.jpg

As of the 2020s, walkaround versions of Kanga, Rabbit, and Owl (recent photos of him are rare to find) exists. But I find a odd how Roo was never turned into a fully interactive meetable character. I remember coming across photos of a live version of Roo from older live shows for Playhouse Disney/Disney Jr a few years back and finding that design to be great (even if the design team was different).

Heck, for decades I was surprised King Arthur/Wart from Sword in the Stone hadn't didn't gain live appearances at the parks. Say what you can about Magic Happens, but I was overjoyed to learn Arthur made his official Disney Parks debut in the parade after seeing concept art for The Sword in The Stone float. Seeing him and Merlin interacting in person gave me the biggest smile on my face! :)
disneyland-2020-magichappens-parade-Sword-in-the-Stone-Float.png

After seeing footage of the Magic Happens Parade, I remember thinking that it was only a matter of time until Madame Mim would finally appear at the parks.

Cut to June 2022 where they released a teaser for this year's Oogie Boogie Bash

Hope I'm not alone on this, I would love to hear what other Disney Characters that you would love to see making a physical appearance. Especially characters that hadn't been seen for decades.

I also would love to meet Roo at the park however I’m not going to hold my breath on it. After Christopher Robin Disney has been doing less with the IP, and to my knowledge no new plans are in the works. Given how every named character from the original film sans Gopher and Roo have park costumes, I’m not sure Disney will act on cresting another for Roo when so many other characters are around. However, it Roo does get his own costume I’d expect it to be from Tokyo; he would be an excellent character to feature as part of their Easter celebrations.

Some characters I’d enjoy seeing in the parks would include:
  • Mr. Toad, not sure he has ever had a park costume; he has park presence throughout the world, and is brought out regularly for vintage merchandise.
  • LeFou, back during the Disney Renaissance there was a spike in new character costumes. Beauty and the Beast is loved by many, and LeFou even has his own attraction at Epcot now. Yet I don’t believe he has ever had a costume in the parks. Perhaps one year for Oogie Boogie Bash, LeFou could debut with Gaston.
  • Iago, if Abu can meet with Aladdin then Iago could meet with Jafar. Iago has appeared as a puppet and animatronic but never as a full on costume.
  • Lock, Shock, Barrel. I think this trio of mischief makers would be a hit meet and greet wise given the popularity of Nightmare Before Christmas during the Halloween season, and would be an amazing choice for any Halloween event as meet and greets complimenting any event Oogie Boogie is at.
Pretty much after those picks all the characters Id like to see sre from much newer films such as the more members of the Madrigal family, Mei from Turning Eed, Luca characters, etc.

brb1006

I also would love to meet Roo at the park however I’m not going to hold my breath on it. After Christopher Robin Disney has been doing less with the IP, and to my knowledge no new plans are in the works. Given how every named character from the original film sans Gopher and Roo have park costumes, I’m not sure Disney will act on cresting another for Roo when so many other characters are around. However, it Roo does get his own costume I’d expect it to be from Tokyo; he would be an excellent character to feature as part of their Easter celebrations.

Some characters I’d enjoy seeing in the parks would include:
  • Mr. Toad, not sure he has ever had a park costume; he has park presence throughout the world, and is brought out regularly for vintage merchandise.
  • LeFou, back during the Disney Renaissance there was a spike in new character costumes. Beauty and the Beast is loved by many, and LeFou even has his own attraction at Epcot now. Yet I don’t believe he has ever had a costume in the parks. Perhaps one year for Oogie Boogie Bash, LeFou could debut with Gaston.
  • Iago, if Abu can meet with Aladdin then Iago could meet with Jafar. Iago has appeared as a puppet and animatronic but never as a full on costume.
  • Lock, Shock, Barrel. I think this trio of mischief makers would be a hit meet and greet wise given the popularity of Nightmare Before Christmas during the Halloween season, and would be an amazing choice for any Halloween event as meet and greets complimenting any event Oogie Boogie is at.
Pretty much after those picks all the characters Id like to see sre from much newer films such as the more members of the Madrigal family, Mei from Turning Eed, Luca characters, etc.
To date, Mr. Toad has never made a live appearance at any of the parks. Considering how much fun The Mad Hatter, Alice, and the other Wonderland Characters are at Disneyland. Imagine the fun insanity Toad would had brought if a walkaround version of him ever existed at Disneyland.

I can already see the chaotic energy he and Hatter would had brought to guests. Hilarity would quickly ensue!
tumblr_pwl8c3mSmF1wzypxlo1_500.gifv

I'm already seeing the Alice characters trying to lure Toad away from the vehicle right now.
mr-toads-wild-ride-00-1200x675.jpg

brb1006

One character I'm surprised hadn't made a proper return to the Disney Parks is Flower the Skunk from Bambi.
flower_bambi.png

Back in the early to mid 1960s, Disney started to make official Disney Character Costumes for guests to meet in person. Thumper and Flower from Bambi were introduced in 1965 with both characters being common at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland throughout the 1970s. Eventually Flower disappeared from both WDW and DL sometime in 1977.
tumblr_mogovo6P0W1r2pja4o1_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, Thumper mostly made occasional appearances during the 1980s and 1990s around Easter. As seen in this video for Walt Disney World's Easter Parade (circa 1989). Remember when WDW and DL used to have their own Easter Parades?

Thumper would later return around 2005 to promote the release of "Bambi: Special Edition" at Animal Kingdom before becoming meetable alongside Miss Bunny (his wife) a few years later (complete with a new design).

Can't find any other good photos of Flower from this era, but I don't remember Flower ever having whiskers. Knowing Disney has started updating their characters beginning in the 2010s, I bet he might be given a notably cuter design.

Last edited:

smooch

I've been seeing a lot of Disney+ ads lately. I have to say, they're abysmal. I mean, they're really bad commercials. I just keep thinking about how much better the platform would have been marketed in the 2000's. There's no Mickey Mouse in these commercials, no families sitting together on the couch watching Snow White, no Tinkerbell sprinkling pixie dust on the TV. There's no emotion in an of these commercials, just flashes of Olivia Rodrigo, The Beatles, and a bunch of other content that has no relation to the traditional Disney image or brand.

Disney used to sell emotion, now they sell content. It's a big change and I have to imagine the company will suffer for it in the not-so-distant future.
I have noticed that too, to me it feels like more cost cutting. Why would Disney spend the time and money hiring actors and a production team to film some segments specifically to use for a commercial and spend money on VFX to have Tinkerbell sprinkle pixie dust on the TV or whatever else they could do to make their commercials feel fun again. Nowadays when I get a Disney+ ad it's a clip-show of their newest / upcoming shows and movies jump cut together in like 3 second intervals that are hard to keep up with and not feel overwhelmed. I don't get excited or happy seeing a Disney ad anymore, I just get annoyed but I feel like that's my reaction to TWDC as a whole, to be fair. And this is all coming from someone who has been a subscriber since Day 1, and I even like their newer shows even if they're a guilty pleasure like HSM:TM:TS.

What I am more upset about than those awful commercials is the price increase unless I want to have ads during my show. I can't stand paying for a service and having ads, Hulu I don't mind cause I mostly just use it to watch Shark Tank and it's included for free along with my $5 Spotify Student Bundle. But, if I have paid hundreds of dollars since your service launched, and now you're gonna charge 37.5% more per month or start force feeding me 10 ads in a 30 minute episode then I am gonna get genuinely irritated about it. I understand D+ has operated on a loss and doesn't think they'll be profitable for a bit, but still, all these streaming services are raising prices, adding ads, and trying to prevent people from sharing accounts. Slowly these streaming services are gonna bankrupt themselves when people are already unsubscribing in large numbers, especially Netflix, because their show / movie selections suck and there are so many other services that people are getting annoyed. It's better than TV, that's for sure, but still.

PiratesMansion

As a (formerly) closeted Warner Bros. Studio Tour stan, I do wonder what the normal tour experience is like at this point. They've spent a TON of money on infrastructure since I first went in 2015, and I really enjoyed the deluxe tour last month-we got to see the costume warehouse, go through the mill & prop shop, and eat at the commissary. We also got expanded time on the backlot and walking around the different areas. It definitely was better for the film buff than the VIP Experience at Universal the next day was, which was helpful for the park itself but the main difference with the backlot/film studio was better tour guides.

BUT the normal tour has lost an hour from what it once was. Part of that is simply a result of the tour becoming more efficient-the DC and Potter stuff used to be in one building where they'd drop you for ~20 min before you got back on, and then there was a separate building for vehicles that you would get time in before you were driven to yet another place. That's all streamlined now and it works better than before. But I still can't imagine that the one hour experience lives up to what used to be the standard 2 hour tour.

I will agree that it their focus is EXTREMELY contemporary and of the moment unless it's a huge property with a lot of name recognition. The majority of the guests on the Deluxe Tour with me were international visitors, and some of them voiced disappointment that there wasn't much focus on classical films. I get that they want (or think the guests want) to focus on the now, but it's definitely odd when you're walking through sets or hearing about shows are current that I've never heard of either.

On the upside, they DO have a classics tour now. That is an option that didn't exist when I previously visited.

The only thing that really bugged me about the tour I took is in their welcome area, which naturally hypes all the innovations Warner has made over the years and their properties, but hopes you won't notice that some of those properties/innovations they trumpet came from other companies that Warner later acquired.

That said, I totally understand why the experience wouldn't be for everyone and could be seen as tacky or touristy.
The studios tours do tend to hyper-focus in on their most popular properties. I know the Central Perk Cafe from Friends is a super popular photo op at Warner Bros (not sure if they allowed you guys to see it). That’s a prime example, as Friends is a very popular show. I’m glad you were at least able to see the Academy Awards Museum.
The Warner Bros. Tour has gone ALL IN on Friends. They was already a fair amount of Friends content there in 2017, but there's more than there used to be. Now, in addition to the Friends set and coffee stop there's also a "couch" photo op in front of the Friends fountain, which was new. I like Friends, but the hype around the show can be a bit nauseating. I can't imagine how irritating it would be if someone who *hated* Friends found themselves on the Warner tour.

I totally get why they're doing it-IP milking=$$$ but it definitely makes the whole experience feel more tacky than it would otherwise.

Sailor310

One character I'm surprised hadn't made a proper return to the Disney Parks is Flower the Skunk from Bambi.
flower_bambi.png

Back in the early to mid 1960s, Disney started to make official Disney Character Costumes for guests to meet in person. Thumper and Flower from Bambi were introduced in 1965 with both characters being common at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland throughout the 1970s. Eventually Flower disappeared from both WDW and DL sometime in 1977.
tumblr_mogovo6P0W1r2pja4o1_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, Thumper mostly made occasional appearances during the 1980s and 1990s around Easter. As seen in this video for Walt Disney World's Easter Parade (circa 1989). Remember when WDW and DL used to have their own Easter Parades?

Thumper would later return around 2005 to promote the release of "Bambi: Special Edition" at Animal Kingdom before becoming meetable alongside Miss Bunny (his wife) a few years later (complete with a new design).

Can't find any other good photos of Flower from this era, but I don't remember Flower ever having whiskers. Knowing Disney has started updating their characters beginning in the 2010s, I bet he might be given a notably cuter design.

Maybe Disney was worried about Flower getting startled by something and spraying the crowd.;)

tcool123

Made it to LAX, only three hours remain in Los Angeles! For our last day we kept things very simple; started off with finally sleeping in the first time this trip, and for breakfast went to Cappuccino’s across the street for a breakfast sandwich: scrambled eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado on a Jalapeño Cheddar Bagel with a POG juice to drink. Nice simple breakfast to start the day, and as a quick grab I would do it again.

C24802F4-470B-4877-BDD2-22331B9937B9.jpeg

Visited my She-Hulk bench and kicked a banana peel off with my foot to take some photos. We next went to the Cathedral of Our Lady of Angels as my mom makes a point to visit a church wherever we go, last time we interrupted a baptism in Tarpon Springs, Fl this time we accidentally joined a Catholic mass 😅 We quickly left and headed off to our final meal in Los Angeles at Yxta Cocina Mexicana!

To start off had some great chips and this smoky and spicy salsa that satisfied that spice hound itch I have. To drink I had a Pineapple and Watemelon Agua Fresca, finally quenching my agua fresca quota after missing out from the street vendor at Disneyland. I actually dislike pineapple and watermelon, but when combined the two canceled out what I dislike for a great and tasty drink which I recommend trying. I also tried the Blood Orange Margarita, was a bit strong but enjoyable overall!

D8DB0719-47C9-4E88-80C3-6775C81624E1.jpeg

To start off with an appetizer we split the Tropical Caviar. Well by we I mean my parents, I just took the photo for my mom’s Facebook and my insta lol 😅

196CEE9E-53CA-4723-8932-CE8ABB03D8E3.jpeg

To cap off the meal I had the Mole Poblano Enchiladas, but subbed the Mole Poblano for Mole Amarillo. I keep trying Mole Poblano, but never truly enjoy it so decided to with a different mole and enjoyed it much more. Also the Mexican rice was fire absolutely loved it. Tried a bit of the Flan my mom got, it was stellar but not enough for me to have more than bite. Not a Latin dessert person, but my mom is and she said it was one of the best’s she has had.

A8FFF12A-8D80-4854-A688-4D822C134656.jpeg

Now at LAX, we don’t board for another two hours. If we get hungry we’ll likely hit up the Farmers Market grab and go section. Thank y’all for all your help with the trip I appreciate it and helped me to reslly enjoy LA! Would I come back to LA? Not probable, but maybe for a separate trip hitting up the theme parks of SoCal to do “field work” with my major 😉

Wanted to add LA traffic is about the same as Miami so really wasn’t that bad. Parking however is a nightmare, and shockingly expensive as it sneaks up on you. LAX was a breeze as well; we didn’t encounter any lines or issues at TSA, baggage check, etc.

Last edited:

Californian Elitist

Made it to LAX, only three hours remain in Los Angeles! For our last day we kept things very simple; started off with finally sleeping in the first time this trip, and for breakfast went to Cappuccino’s across the street for a breakfast sandwich: scrambled eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado on a Jalapeño Cheddar Bagel with a POG juice to drink. Nice simple breakfast to start the day, and as a quick grab I would do it again.

View attachment 659969

Visited my She-Hulk bench and kicked a banana peel off with my foot to take some photos. We next went to the Cathedral of Our Lady of Angels as my mom makes a point to visit a church wherever we go, last time we interrupted a baptism in Tarpon Springs, Fl this time we accidentally joined a Catholic mass 😅 We quickly left and headed off to our final meal in Los Angeles at Yxta Cocina Mexicana!

To start off had some great chips and this smoky and spicy salsa that satisfied that spice hound itch I have. To drink I had a Pineapple and Watemelon Agua Fresca, finally quenching my agua fresca quota after missing out from the street vendor at Disneyland. I actually dislike pineapple and watermelon, but when combined the two canceled out what I dislike for a great and tasty drink which I recommend trying. I also tried the Blood Orange Margarita, was a bit strong but enjoyable overall!

View attachment 659966

To start off with an appetizer we split the Tropical Caviar. Well by we I mean my parents, I just took the photo for my mom’s Facebook and my insta lol 😅

View attachment 659965

To cap off the meal I had the Mole Poblano Enchiladas, but subbed the Mole Poblano for Mole Amarillo. I keep trying Mole Poblano, but never truly enjoy it so decided to with a different mole and enjoyed it much more. Also the Mexican rice was fire absolutely loved it. Tried a bit of the Flan my mom got, it was stellar but not enough for me to have more than bite. Not a Latin dessert person, but my mom is and she said it was one of the best’s she has had.

View attachment 659968

Now at LAX, we don’t board for another two hours. If we get hungry we’ll likely hit up the Farmers Market grab and go section. Thank y’all for all your help with the trip I appreciate it and helped me to reslly enjoy LA! Would I come back to LA? Not probable, but maybe for a separate trip hitting up the theme parks of SoCal to do “field work” with my major 😉

Wanted to add LA traffic is about the same as Miami so really wasn’t that bad. Parking however is a nightmare, and shockingly expensive as it sneaks up on you. LAX was a breeze as well; we didn’t encounter any lines or issues at TSA, baggage check, etc.
The food looks really good. Better to drop in on mass versus a baptism lol. Welcome to LA, where parking is like solving a puzzle at times. SMH.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! Once again, have a safe flight home!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom