The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

disnyfan89

When other studios really make you appreciate Disney's meet n' greet costumes...
View attachment 270232
BTW, finally saw the movie last night on iTunes: Much better than I was expecting. For what it is (a pop culture-filled, padded-out retelling of the children's book with lots of slapstick, chases and smart-aleck sidekicks), it's sweet, touching, beautifully animated and contains a few truly imaginative set-pieces like a Looney-Tunes-ish escape from a slaughterhouse and the climatic bull fight, which really was brilliantly done. Definitely tied with Peanuts as my favorite Blue Sky film.

IDK, I think the John Cena costume looks rather convincing

Curious Constance

@FerretAfros

Remember on LP, that game section. We had that thread where we'd post a series of Letters that stood for a song or something to do with Disney or the parks like this.....

WBDJISJKKMMIWOUDLLLLAKDUOL.

And then people would guess words and we'd fill them in as people guessed, so someone would say Mickey Mouse?

And we'd reply:

WBDJISJKKMickey Mouse IWOUDLLLLAKDUOL

And it would continue until someone guessed the whole thing?

Well, I remember one time you posted something like this:

HDYDMPGHDYDSIWYMHDYDWEORPGSAYB

And I replied almost instantly with:

How do you do? Mighty pleasant greetin' How do you do? Say it when you're meetin' How do you do? With every one repeatin' Pretty good sure as you're born.

I just wanted you to know that I still cherish that memory, and think of it from time to time. Sometimes when I'm feeling down, I'll look at my myself in the mirror and think of it and slowly start to smile.

Last edited:

mickEblu

Original Poster
So @mickEblu what do you and the Mrs have going on this weekend?

need a babysitter for Little Blu?

Hahah. Sorry just saw this. Well so far this weekend I’ve seen Toy Story 3, Coco and Cars 1 a combined total of probably 12 times with Moana, Toy Story 1 and gasp (a non Disney movie) Madagascar sprinkled in here and there. Today I’m going to a 4 year olds unicorn themed birthday party. I’m not kidding.

My life is over.

Last edited:

Curious Constance

Hahah. Sorry just saw this. Well so far this weekend I’ve seen Toy Story 3, Coco and Cars 1 a combined total of probably 12 times with Moana, Toy Story 1 and gasp (a non Disney movie) Madagascar sprinkled in here and there. Today I’m going to a 4 year olds unicorn themed birthday party. I’m not kidding.

My life is over.

LOL Dude, unicorns are awesome. Try to immerse yourself in their magical aura.

Phroobar

My life is over.
You should buy some of this.

81D0yBiIqAL._SX522_.jpg

Suspirian

Im wondering if something halloween related for Pixar Pier was created while its being built in the same way that Monsters After Dark was for GOTG:MB.

mickEblu

Original Poster
@GiveMeTheMusic and @TP2000 what’s going on with the crowds during this Spring Break? I thought they were supposed to be blissful? I was there Saturday and while not insane it was just like a typical busy Saturday/ Sunday in the fall. Do you think next week will be better as this week might be peak spring break? Did THAT many more people buy APs over the last year or was there some reason that last year was less busy? I was looking forward to this time (as well as summer) to experience the parks when they re not so crowded but so far it seems I was better off cherry picking weekdays with my So Cal Pass... which is now unavailable. :(

GiveMeTheMusic

@GiveMeTheMusic and @TP2000 what’s going on with the crowds during this Spring Break? I thought they were supposed to be blissful? I was there Saturday and while not insane it was just like a typical busy Saturday/ Sunday in the fall. Do you think next week will be better as this week might be peak spring break? Did THAT many more people buy APs over the last year or was there some reason that last year was less busy? I was looking forward to this time (as well as summer) to experience the parks when they re not so crowded but so far it seems I was better off cherry picking weekdays with my So Cal Pass... which is now unavailable. :(

I generally avoid the parks during this time, so I don't know what crowds were like last year. Typically spring break is crowded no matter what, as normies are showing up. My favorite time of year is summer AP blockouts - full ops schedule, low to medium crowds on many days.

Phroobar

The best thing (unless you're Disney) is I've reached my current level with pure skill. Very little actual money has ever been spent on that game.
My wife plays those kind of games. She was up to some ridiculous level like 1402 or something. Unfortunately I had to reset her tablet to factory settings and she lost that level. She is working her way back up now.

Curious Constance

My wife plays those kind of games. She was up to some ridiculous level like 1402 or something. Unfortunately I had to reset her tablet to factory settings and she lost that level. She is working her way back up now.
Tell her to log in to it with Facebook and you can't lose your place in the game again.

Rich T

I've been playing Disney Emoji Blitz for nearly two years now. I have built an enormous collection and reached monumental status. I think it may be time to turn professional.
I've been playing Hearthstone every day since the mobile version launched a few years ago. I love the game's character designs, music, humor and voice acting. It out-Disneys current Disney. Some people have literally spent thousands of dollars buying virtual cards in order to compete at top level, but I play completely for the fun and spend nearly nothing. I do feel a sort of obligation to chip in a few bucks every year just because I'm enjoying the game so much.

Last edited:

mickEblu

Original Poster
I've been playing Disney Emoji Blitz for nearly two years now. I have built an enormous collection and reached monumental status. I think it may be time to turn professional.

I got into that for a minute but I felt that they made it too damn hard to win anything. Especially the Disney park emojis. It needs to be more reasonable. I got bored with it before I got what I wanted. And the whole possibility of getting the same emoji twice before getting one you don’t have is dumb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom