The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Phroobar

31dc3716d94552a64c21f51b2e87da73.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Communicora

Premium Member
I put on the little first order cap* I picked up in Batuu and went to see Star Wars today (had to skip it on Thursday because I was under the weather). I really enjoyed it and, happily, wasn't as spoiled as I thought I was. It was a satisfying ending to the trilogy.

*regardless of allegiances, you have to admit the baddies always dress better than the good guys

It is now a few days later and I have to retract what I said about a satisfying ending. I did enjoy the film. It's a fun romp, but I think I was also caught up in nostalgia. They completely wasted Kylo Ren / Ben Solo, one of the greatest characters (the greatest?) of all of the films. The ending was superficially deep. It could have been so much more. JJ squandered a lot of opportunities.

Sharon&Susan

Nope, Jiminy Cricket for me
Me too, though I may be persuaded to switch if there was any piece of Oswald content on Disney+ (BH6 does not count). At least Jiminy's in Pinocchio, Fun and Fancy Free, and Mickey's Christmas Carol.

Edit: It's nice that they added Baby Yoda after all the fan requests, but the profile picture that really needs to be added is a design for Mickey not using that Disney Channel design. Sorcerer Mickey would be my choice.

Last edited:

Sharon&Susan

Enjoyed the finale for The Mandalorian. Was really surprised to see
blood
in a Star Wars production, I was kind of expecting sparks or smoke to fly out of his helmet.

Next season should be good. It'll be like the ET Adventure ride, with Baby Yoda needing our Mondo's help to bring him back to his home planet. Just with more
neo-Imperials with katanas
and
magical hand waves

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Enjoyed the finale for The Mandalorian. Was really surprised to see
blood
in a Star Wars production, I was kind of expecting sparks or smoke to fly out of his helmet.

Next season should be good. It'll be like the ET Adventure ride, with Baby Yoda needing our Mondo's help to bring him back to his home planet. Just with more
neo-Imperials with katanas
and
magical hand waves
That wasnt a k***** it was a l********r

Phroobar

I wish there was an option to “Delete all Disney Channel Movies and Sitcoms.”
That leaves some wdi videos and the Mandalorian. It needs more Vault Disney.
How about bad sitcoms or movies from former Disney Channel stars? Spring Breakers? Undateable?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom