The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Here’s a random one I ve thought about a few times. Are we the top 1% of DL fans if we have somehow found our way to this site? Meaning to say our fandom path has taken us past just casually going to the parks or even buying annual passes. Past buying a book about the parks or getting our Disney news randomly. If we re here on this lesser known (but best) site on the internet for news/ rumors I have to imagine we are the the top 1% of DL fans in the world. Basically if we re here, there is a 99.9% chance that anyone you bump into is less of a DL Fan than you.

Last edited:

GiveMeTheMusic

Here’s a random one I ve thought about a few times. Are we the top 1% of DL fans if we have somehow found our way to this site? Meaning to say our fandom path has taken us past just casually going to the parks or even buying annual passes. Past buying a book about the parks or getting our Disney news randomly. If we re here on this lesser known (but best site) on the internet for news/ rumors I have to imagine we are the the top 1% of DL fans I’m the world. Basically if we re here, there is a 99.9% chance that anyone you bump into is less of a DL Fan than you.

Yes we are. Quick, like true elites let's pass a tax cut that benefits us and screws over everyone else!

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Here’s a random one I ve thought about a few times. Are we the top 1% of DL fans if we have somehow found our way to this site? Meaning to say our fandom path has taken us past just casually going to the parks or even buying annual passes. Past buying a book about the parks or getting our Disney news randomly. If we re here on this lesser known (but best) site on the internet for news/ rumors I have to imagine we are the the top 1% of DL fans in the world. Basically if we re here, there is a 99.9% chance that anyone you bump into is less of a DL Fan than you.

Yes, and sometimes I feel some (not you) around here and on other boards (like MC) turn their nose up to the rest of fans and guests out there. And feel like they are the only ones who matter and that they are the only ones who know whats best for the parks. Like somehow Walt is talking through them on what he would want.

GiveMeTheMusic

Yes, and sometimes I feel some (not you) around here and on other boards (like MC) turn their nose up to the rest of fans and guests out there. And feel like they are the only ones who matter and that they are the only ones who know whats best for the parks. Like somehow Walt is talking through them on what he would want.

Look I spent a lot of money for this séance

mickEblu

Original Poster

I think a lot of us feel that we know what is best for the parks but I haven’t seen a lot of “turning their nose to fans and guests out there.” If anything I see more AP bashing to be honest. But not even a lot of that.

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I think a lot of us feel that we know what is best for the parks but I haven’t seen a lot of “turning their nose to fans and guests out there.” If anything I see more AP bashing to be honest. But not even a lot of that.

Note I didn't say just here, I mentioned other boards as well.

Stevek

Knott's Merry Farm starts tonight with an SP preview...

Why doesn't Disneyland give its AP holders a Christmas Ornament?
They did, kinda, when you attended an AP preview of Winter Dreams during the premiere season. But yeah, would be nice but I can't see them shelling out that kinda cash with so many AP's.

winter-dreams-ap-ornament_med.png

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Why isn't there one standard age for being a senior? AARP is 50, and it goes up to 65.

Knott's gives those 62 and older a discount on tickets and SP's.... Why doesn't Disney?
My grandmother would love this. She can't ride any of the big rides anymore but would love to come spend the day with her family and join her Great Grandkids on things like IASW and POTC. The thing is how do you decide an age where people aren't taking advantage of all the thrill rides anymore. My FIL is almost 70 and still works every day and rides everything in the parks no problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom